NEW SHIPMENT JUST ARRIVED AND NOW BACK IN STOCK ... into our 6th year of roof top tents
See the shipping section below for freight costs for pick up from your nearest Mainfreight depot or contact us for pick up or accurate quotes for to door delivery.
Roof top tents are a great way to get away on a road trip. Easy to pull over and set up in a few minutes. Comfortable, convenient and durable. Check out roof top tents pros and cons and FAQs for more general info on roof top tents and how they work.
Quality 2 person roof top tents for summer adventure. A tried and tested roof top tent with durable aluminium tread plate base, easy to use aluminium telescopic ladder, quality materials and construction. Has extended awning out over the entrance great for use in bad weather and creating a greater shaded area below. Also compatible with our annexes if you decide to purchase one at a later date.
Free extras include ... storage gear loft, LED light bar, handy hanging shoe hammock, hanging towel bar strap
2021 model includes window redesign with wider window covers that can be set using the window rods or can rolled up and secured to the tent. More photos to come.
- Durable tough aluminium tread plate base - constructed using aluminium tread plate base to handle the wear and tear that comes with getting them on and off vehicle roof racks - no damage to base when dragged along the racks.
- Aluminium/polystyrene insulation sandwich base.
- Heavy duty PVC travel cover and YKK zip to make removal and packing up quick and easy. The travel cover doesn't need to be entirely removed if you're not using the annex - can be rolled and tied under the roof top tent base.
- Grey travel cover doesn't get burning hot in summer sun.
- Waterproof rain fly made from 420D Oxford polyester with PU 3000mm rating and taped seams. Keeps rain out and offers protection from sun.
- Long lasting breathable 280gsm Ripstop Poly Cotton Canvas, waterproof and mould treated with taped seams
- Internal storage pockets and ceiling gear loft, air vents, internal bungy cords to make repacking easier, guy rope and stakes.
- Big interior measuring 240cm long x 140cm wide x 115cm high
- Spacious interior with vertical walls and good height to maximize headroom
- Double layered zip up mesh and canvas windows and doors to keep bugs out, maximise ventilation and views or close up for privacy.
- Quality heavy duty SBS zips on all windows and doors
- Extended entrance awning cover is great for use in rainy weather keeping you and inside of the tent dry when getting in and out. And provides greater shade underneath on hot, sunny days.
- Comfy 6.5cm mattress with luxurious soft touch 'velvet' top. No noise when rolling around and a durable polyester base cover to keep any moisture out. Cover is removable and washable.
- Heavy duty telescopic aluminium ladder with max height of 2.3m, easily adjustable to different heights and also maintains a low profile when packed away.
- Security - mounting track end caps are screwed in to add another level of security
- Includes roof rack mounting plates to fit 4cm to 8.5cm roof racks and all required mounting hardware.
- Range of extra accessories available - shoe hammocks, gear lofts, stabiliser bars, guy ropes and stakes, hanging fixtures, etc.
- No Annex included - but the tent is compatible and an annex can be purchased at a later date
- Full range of spare parts available if needed.
- Inner size: 240cm long x 140cm wide x 115cm high
- Outer tent size: 305cm x 140cm x 115cm including entrance awning
- Fabric: 280gsm Ripstop Poly Cotton Canvas, taped seams
- Rain fly: 420D Oxford, PU 3000mm taped seams
- Frame: Aluminium alloy tube and stainless steel components
- Base floor: aluminium frame, alu/polyurethane sandwich board
- Ladder: 2.3m telescopic aluminium ladder
- Mattress: 230cm long x 135cm wide x 6.5cm high. High density foam with removable, washable cover
- Packed on roof dimensions: approx 120cm x 140cm x 30cm
- Total weight approx 55kg
Packed size: 150cm x 128cm x 33cm (total boxed weight 60kg)
Contact us for further details or to arrange viewing.
*Pick up is fine for this item - from Mt Roskill, Auckland.
Shipping Details and Costs
- Pick up is from Mt Roskill, Auckland.
- Mainfreight delivery to North Island depots takes around 3 working days, to South Island depots around 3-5 working days. Tracked and signature required.
- Delivery to business or residential addresses also available - ask us to provide an accurate quote.
Mainfreight costs for pick up from your nearest depot ...
- $89 - Whangarei, Hamilton, Thames, Tauranga, Rotorua
- $109 - Taupo, Napier, Gisborne, Palmerston North, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Wellington
- $149 - Kaitaia, Levin
- $199 - Christchurch
- $239 - Nelson, Blenheim, Dunedin
- $259 - Cromwell, Oamaru, Invercargill
- $349 - Ashburton, Gore