The Rock Cruiser is a top of the range hardshell roof tent with innovative Z frame design giving you near vertical walls for a more spacious interior and views on all sides to take in the scenery. Constructed from high quality aluminium frame base and honeycomb hardshell lid with a new textured anti-scratch black top design. This rooftop tent will make the most of your adventures!
Waterproof fabric to handle the rain. Gas struts for quick and easy setup and pack down. Interior measures 140cm wide x 205cm long x 100cm high with comfy mattress. And 2 top racks included to carry gear your extra gear up top.
Large front door opening gives you great views and easy access. More views and great ventilation with the extra large back window and 2 side windows. All with mesh screens and black out window coverings that can be opened for great views or closed for privacy. Includes a 2.3m telescopic ladder, integrated LED light strip, shoe bags and storage pockets.
These must be sent via freight co - rates are for delivery to urban centres or nearest depot to pick up from there. For more details see freight tab below.
- Roomy interior measures 140cm wide x 200cm long x 100cm high - good for 2 (+child) people
- Innovative Z frame design with near vertical walls for more useable interior space
- High quality Black aluminium frame with side extrusions to attach accessories
- Dustproof and waterproof rubber seals protects tent when closed
- Quick, simple set up and pack down with patented 4 gas strut mechanism offering greater stability
- Sturdy, durable honeycomb aluminium hard shell design with streamlined 23cm height minimises wind resistance and noise
- Comfortable foam mattress with breathable cotton cover
- Suitable for 4x4 and heavier vehicles
- Closed size 221cm long x 155cm wide x 25cm high
- two shoe bags each side of the door
- Telescopic 2.3m aluminum alloy ladder (150kg capacity)
- 2 top bar roof racks to carry extra gear
- internal storage pockets
- LED strip light
- Top lid: Aluminum Honeycomb
- Base: Aluminum base frame
- Walls: 190gsm Risptop Polycotton waterproof PU2000mm coating
- Floor: 210D Polyoxford waterproof PU2000mm coating
- Frame: Wild Land patented gas strut assisted mechanism
- Inner tent size: 205x140cmx100cm
- Closed size 220cm long x 152cm wide x 28cm high
- Net Weight: 75 kg for roof tent 7.8 kg for ladder and accessories
- Boxed size: 229cm long x 159cm wide x 28cm high
- Gross Weight: 93.8kg
- Pick up is from Rosedale, Auckland.
- Mainfreight/PBT delivery to North Island depots = 3-5 working days, to South Island depots = 3-10 working days.
- For Delivery to business or residential ask us for a quote.
Freight costs for pick up from nearest Mainfreight/PBT depot ...
- Whangarei, Hamilton, Rotorua, Taupo, Tauranga, Thames: $99
- Napier, Palmerston North, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Wellington, Gisborne, Levin: $149
- Christchurch: $249
- Nelson, Blenheim, Timaru, Dunedin: $349
- Greymouth, Cromwell, Oamaru, Invercargill: $399
We are based in Auckland, New Zealand. We ship around NZ, to Australia and around the world. If the shipping rate doesn't show for your country then please contact us and with your inquiry and we'll quote shipping cost for you asap.
Which courier service do we use? We typically use Castle Parcels and Post Haste couriers. Delivery is signature required (except for rural deliveries) … feel free to send us delivery instructions if you’d prefer courier to leave your item (no signature required).
PO Box delivery? Sorry, no delivery to PO Boxes by couriers.
Tracking details? Once your purchase is dispatched an automated email will be sent to you with the courier tracking details and link for you to follow your item's progress.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined to save on shipping costs but the final cost will depend on total weight, volume and destination. If unsure or you have a question, please contact us and we can let you know what combined cost will be. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does shipping take? We try to get your order on its way as soon as possible. Generally, when orders and payments are confirmed in the morning we do our best to ship them out on the same day. Orders confirmed in the afternoon will be dispatched the following day. For orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend, they will be sent out on Monday.
Typical delivery times are next working day for Auckland and North Island addresses and 2 working days for South Island delivery. Add an extra day for rural (RD) addresses. Note that during the December peak season courier company delivery may experience some delays due to greater volumes.
If for any reason you have not received your order in the expected timeframe, please refer to the emailed tracking link and contact the courier company with your tracking number. As the courier service is ‘signature required’, if you are not home to receive your order when it is delivered, a calling card is left for you to arrange a convenient time for redelivery.
Which service do we use? We use eParcels - items are picked up by NZ Post and sent to Australia where they are delivered by Australia Post. Delivery is signature required. Faster courier services are also available with FedEx but please note that rates are for major cities only. For rural areas please contact us to confirm pricing as this can vary greatly.
Customs duties and GST charges? The receiver is responsible for any import duties or GST charges.
Are tracking details provided? When dispatched you will receive an automated email with the tracking details and link.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined and shipping rates to Australia are calculated on a weight basis. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does delivery take? Delivery time for eParcels is 3-10 working days depending on delivery location (and as long as items are not held up by Australian customs for inspection). For FedEx delivery to major cities is usually 3-4 working days.
Where can you ship to? We can ship to pretty much every country around the world with rates depending on weight and country. If shipping rates show up for your country, contact us with a quick inquiry with the product you're interested in, destination country and zip code and we'll get back to you with an accurate quote as soon as possible.
Which service do we use? Prices quoted are for NZ Post tracked parcel service. Parcels are shipped with NZ Post and handed on to local postal services for delivery in your home country. Most services are tracked and usually takes 3-10 working days depending on destination. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your purchase has been dispatched.
How about express courier services? We can also send items via FedEx which is quicker, tracked and signature required. This service is more expensive - please contact us if interested and we can quote you the actual price depending on product you're interested in and delivery destination.
What about import duties and taxes? Please note that any taxes or customs duties due for purchases entering your home country are not included in the purchase price and must be paid for by the recipient.