The Wild Land Galaxy LED Solar Light is a versatile multi-function light with a handy adjustable tripod stand with max height of 1.8m. The light is made up of two lamps which can be used as one, or separated and used as two individual lights. The side light is easily removed and can be used as a separate light, complete with hook or magnet options to secure from other surfaces. The whole light can be charged with the power charger (7 hours) or using the solar panel (32 hours).
*We also have fittings to secure the Galaxy LED light to the side extrusion of Wild Land roof tents - sold separately.
- 3 lighting modes – Low: 190 lumens, Middle: 350 lumens and High: 1600 / 750 lumens. The charging time is 4.5 hours and provides a run time of between 3 and 11.5 hours. Weight 1.1kg.
- 5 lighting modes – Low: 190 lumens, Middle: 350 lumens, High: 650 lumens, Spotlight: 450 lumens and Full Bright mode: 1400 / 750 lumens. The charging time is 6 hours with a run time of between 1.5 and 6 hours. It weighs 440g and can be used as a power bank to charge electronic devices.
- The colour temperature of the complete light is 6500K and rated power is 26W.
- IP44 rating ok for use in rain
- Ideal for garden or BBQ lighting, camping, vehicle repairs, as a work light, etc.
- Includes handy carry bag
- Adjustable tripod stand included - max height 1.8m.
- Main/side lights can be used as 1 unit/separately
- Can be charged with the power charger or using solar panel
- Main light has 3 lighting modes and side light has 5 modes
- Side light has a power bank for charging electronic devices