Ultralight 451g and small packed size couple with added insulation R Value 4.4 makes this sleeping pad great for cold weather use. Easily inflated in 8-12 breaths and comfortable as well.
No other pad offers more warmth and ultralite surface area for the price. Finding the right backcountry gear is usually a game of sacrifices, but when it comes to the way you sleep, we say go ahead and spoil yourself. With the Insulated V Ultralite™, you can count grams and still get it all: Klymalite™ lofted synthetic insulation, a roomy V-Chambered surface to sleep on from head-to-toe, and a price that’ll make you smile.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, it allows inflation in as few as 8 breaths and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
|Dimensions||182.9 cm x 50.8 cm x 6.4 cm|
|Pack Size||4.5" x 7" / 11.4 cm x 17.8 cm|
|Warranty||Klymit Lifetime Warranty|