Skyline 3x3 UL tarp ... a versatile, ultralight tarp ideal for providing that extra bit of shelter. Made from strong yet lightweight 20D Ripstop Silnylon with a waterproof rating of PU3000mm with taped seams and almost 9sqm coverage. Great for hammock users, minimalist camping or those looking to provide a bit of extra shelter for the campsite.
Easy to carry with ultralight weight of 550g and a very compact packed size. A handy no fuss piece of gear to giving you lots of options to pitch and use as a standalone shelter or extra covered living area.
Has 19 reinforced tie out points giving you multiple options for set up. Comes with line locks attached at 6 tie outs making it easy to get a taut pitch - one at each end of the ridgeline and at the four corners.
Optional 20m length of 2mm red rope with reflector strip, 70g, $9 (not included unless ordered)
No poles or pegs included - check out our range of tarp poles and pegs.
Features and specs
- Size: 290cm x 300cm
- Tarp only weight 550g, drawstring bag 15g
- Packed size: approx 25 x 12 x 5cm
- Tie outs: 19 tie outs - 16 around perimeter and 3 in middle
- Line locks attached to 6 tie outs - 4 corners and 1 at each end of the ridgeline
- Material: 20D Ripstop silnylon (silicon top coating one side and PU coating on the other)
- Waterproofing: PU3000mm with taped seams
- Optional Rope: 20m x 2mm red rope with reflector strip, weight 70g
- Pegs/Poles: NOT included