The tarp is the quiet little hero of the great Kiwi outdoors! A small ultralight camping tarp is pound for pound the king of camping gear—compact, versatile, and ready for anything. In NZ’s changeable weather you’ll need cover from the sun, rain, windy, … tarp to the rescue!
The beauty of the Orson Skyline 1.5x2.4m ultralight silnylon camping tarp is that you won’t even notice it is there until you need it. Won’t weigh you down at just 240g and will fit easily into any pack. Measures 1.5m x 2.4m with 13 tie out points allowing you to adapt to multiple purposes. So, whether you're a minimalist tramper, a gram counting bikepacker, or a savvy hunter a small ultralight camping tarp is a game-changer.
- Ultralight Silnylon Tarp 240g
- Measures 1.5m x 2.4m (3.6sqm)
- Waterproof PU3000mm to handle NZ rain
- Made of 20D Ripstop Silnylon (silicone top coating and PU underside coating)
- 13 reinforced tie out points for multiple uses
- Colour: green
- Packed size approx. 20cm x 7cm diameter (can be compressed down to about half that size)
- Drawstring carry bag
*Rope, pegs not included - sold separately, as everyone has different requirements
More images to come soon