The Telos Bikepacking two-person freestanding tent will radically change your perception of what a bikepacking tent can be. Sea to Summit’s engineers took the award-winning Telos TR2, equipped it with a pole set with shorter pole segments, and designed function-specific storage sacks to mount on your bike.
At its heart, the Telos Bikepacking Tent remains the same great tent on which Backpacker Magazine bestowed their Editor’s Choice Award. Space, Ventilation and Versatility now ready for wherever your bike adventures take you.
- Tension Ridge raises the tent’s shape upwards for more usable head-and-shoulder space and creates truly higher doors for easier entry and more vestibule storage.
- Colour-coded ultra-strong lightweight DAC NSL two-hub pole set and quick connect alloy pole feet and C-clip make for easy setup.
- Made for longevity and superior waterproof performance by using premium materials including DAC poles, YKK zippers, 7-series aluminium hardware and seam-taped PeU-coated rainfly.
- Hangout Mode converts rainfly into semi-open shelter. Requires a pair of trekking poles or Hangout Mode Pole Set.
- Two doors on either side of the tent.
- Bike-specific storage system: tent packs into two 420D waterproof and durable eVent Dry Sacks with Stretch-Loc Straps for reliable mounting.
- Rainfly can be set up first for a dry setup and takedown.
- Includes 8 Ground Control Light Tent Pegs
- 4 detachable guy lines which can be quickly attached to loops on each tent corner.
*To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Sea to Summit footprint - sold separately.
Construction & Materials
- The 15cm deep 20D nylon tub floor is rated to 2500mm hydrostatic head – light, waterproof and durable.
- Ultra-lightweight 15D polyester mesh inner for maximum ventilation. Its dark grey colour provides excellent visibility.
- Silicone / Polyether Polyurethane-coated 15D nylon rainfly fabric provides long-lasting waterproof performance.
- The poles of the Tension Ridge are swept upwards – not angled downwards as is common in tents. This raises the tent’s shape, providing significantly more liveable space.
- Apex Vent - at the highest point of the tent, this oversized vent efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be easily zipped shut from inside the tent.
- Baseline Vents allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in.
- Quick Connect Foot is a beautifully designed, machined aluminium clip that attaches the pole and the inner foot with ease and is stronger than plastic buckles that can break.
- BEST USE: Ultralight Bikepacking
- PERFORMANCE: 3 Season
- PACKED WEIGHT: 1914 g
- PACKED SIZE: 15 x 22 x 30 cm
- MINIMUM TRAIL WEIGHT: 1507g
- FLOOR AREA: 2.62 m2
- FLOOR DIMENSIONS: 215 x 135 x 109cm
- FLY + FOOTPRINT PITCH WEIGHT: 1199.2g
- PEAK HEIGHT: 111 cm
- VESTIBULE AREA: 1.8 m2
- DESIGN TYPE: Freestanding
- DOOR COUNT: 2 Doors / 1 Pole
- FABRIC: CANOPY: 15-denier polyester mesh, FLOOR: 20-denier ripstop nylon, RAIN FLY: 15-denier ripstop nylon
- POLE MATERIAL: DAC Featherlite NSL 8.5mm and NSL 9.0mm
- POLE DIAMETER: 8.5 and 9 mm