Spacious and versatile backpacking and vehicle-supported tent built on the same award-winning design as the Telos Tension ridge tents
Building on the design advances made in our award-winning ultralight Telos Tension Ridge tents, Sea to Summit introduces the Ikos TR 2 Tent, which offers the same great liveability and versatile setup options for everyday backpacking and vehicle-supported camping.
The Ikos features typical Sea to Summit material quality and attention to detail. Four inner pockets and two gear lofts provide plenty of storage space, while machined-aluminium pole feet/rainfly C-clips make pitching easy.
A DAC MX poleset supports a 68D polyester ripstop rainfly that is flame retardant-free and treated with a C0 non-PFC DWR. The rectangular floor (large enough for two regular rectangular sleeping mats) is a 68D polyester with a 4,000mm hydrostatic head; a footprint which extends to the tips of the vestibules is available. Spread out in this amazingly spacious home away from home.
- Our unique Tension Ridge maximizes the livable space versus the footprint of our tents, offering a lot more room around the head and shoulders.
- Tension Ridge allows us to place a wide vent at the highest point of the tent, helping minimise condensation build-up. Unlike most vent designs, the Apex Vent doesn’t require a mesh panel to maintain tension across the fly—allowing up to 70% better airflow, unrestricted by mesh.
- Control airflow to manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions by opening or closing the Baseline Vents. Face one of the Baseline Vents into the wind for the most effective airflow.
- Multiple configuration options means our tents adapt to the weather or your activity. Enjoy Fly Only Mode, Inner Only Mode, Dry Set-Up, Partial Fly Mode, Classic Mode.
- Our unique Quick Connect Foot means in wet weather you can set the fly up first and take it down last to keep your inner dry.
- The inner mesh panels are engineered for maximum airflow while maintaining no-see-um and sandfly insect protection.
- BEST USE: Backpacking & Camping
- PERFORMANCE: 3 Season
- PACKED SIZE: 7 x 20 in | 17.5 x 50 cm
- PACKED WEIGHT: 5lb 3.6oz | 2371g
- MINIMUM TRAIL WEIGHT: 2154g
- FLOOR AREA: 2.9 m2
- FLOOR DIMENSIONS: 135 x 215 cm
- PEAK HEIGHT: 105 cm
- VESTIBULE AREA: 1.65 m2
- DESIGN TYPE: Freestanding
- DOOR COUNT: 2
- FABRIC: CANOPY: 20-denier polyester mesh, FLOOR: 68 - denier polyester, RAIN FLY: 68 - denier ripstop polyester
- POLE MATERIAL: Anodised Aluminium
- POLE DIAMETER: 8.5 and 9 mm