Perfect dry compression storage for everything from kayaks, motorbikes, roof racks and beyond.
Made from a super-strong, abrasion and puncture-resistant 420D waterproof main body fabric and a 500D Cordura 70D eVent® waterproof but air-permeable base that allows you to push air out while still keeping your contents dry inside. This means no need for a purge valve, making the Evac Compression Dry Bag HD simple to use, even in challenging conditions.
Four compression straps make it easy to evenly compress soft items, lash points provide reliable attachment points, and the hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure also keeps the water out.
Simple, extremely rugged and reliable- the epitome of durability, versatility, and dry compression.
- Waterproof and air-permeable eVent® 500D CORDURA® Nylon fabric base allows air to be pushed out but water can't get in
- Waterproof, roll-top closure secured with our patented Field Repair Buckle for a reliable seal
- Rugged, waterproof TPU-laminated 420D ripstop nylon body fabric has a 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Waterproof, durable seams you can trust- double-stitched, reinforced and tape-sealed
- Strong and secure lash loops for attaching to kayaks, bikes, motorbikes and roofracks
- Eliminate bulging and achieve even compression using the four straps with two ladderlock and two easy-access side-release buckles
- Generously sized straps allow max-capacity filling with reinforced stitching on all stress points for added strength
- Light-reflecting white interior TPU laminate makes seeing and finding gear easier
- Non-wicking hypalon roll-top closure with compression straps
- Colour: Jet Black
- 8L - 8 litre volume, 22g, 19.8 x 16.5 x 37.5cm
- 13L - 13 litre volume, 237g, 21.7 x 19.7 x 44cm
- 20L - 20 litre volume, 310g, 26.9 x 24.5 x 46.3cm
- 35L - 35 litre volume, 31.7 x 28 x 57.2cm