An Ember quilt can be an ideal option for bikepackers, ultralight hikers and travelers.
A well-constructed quilt means freedom: Freedom from the weight of a sleeping bag zipper; freedom from the constrictive shape that comes with some sleeping bags.
The Ember™ Series takes the simplicity of the quilt concept a step further. The high quality 850+ loft Ultra-Dry Down and 10 D outer / 7D inner shell material mean incredibly lightweight and tiny packed size. The snap-on attachment straps keep your quilt located on your sleeping mat, while the drawcord base of the 50°F and 35°F give the Ember a ‘shape-shifter’ function: wider at the base for more freedom of movement when it’s warm, snugged down when it’s cooler.
Good for use down to -4°C, reg weight 725g and long 830g.
- Ultralight 10D shell and 7D lining for minimal weight and packed size
- Super compressible RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down for maximum insulation value
- Increased sizing a little more 'wrapping' capability in wintry conditions
- Multiple configurations for versatility for a wide range of temperatures and environments
- Two Embers can press stud together to make a double quilt
- Versatile system to secure quilt to your mat, keeping heat loss to a minimum when warmth is needed
- Box wall baffles throughout, with vertical baffles strategically placed on chest section to keep down in place during the night
- EbIII has a sewn through footbox to retain maximum warmth in colder conditions
- Includes four adjustable straps to secure onto a sleeping mat
Cushioned internal shoulder-end draw-cord
Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell
- Recommended user height: Reg up to 183cm tall, Long up to 198cm tall
- Colour: Grey/yellow
- Weight: Reg 725, Long 830g
- Packed size: Reg 18 x 40cm, Long 18 x 40cm
- Volume compressed: Reg 5.4L, Long 6.8L
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Primary Filling Material: RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down (Min. 90% Down) Responsible Down Certified
- Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims