Sea To Summit's Airlite microfibre towels are ultralight, super compact, and designed for minimalist adventures and everyday activities.
The Airlite fabric is 50% lighter than the Pocket Towel™. It is made from microfibre yarn allowing it to absorb over three times its weight in water. The low fabric weight results in a high surface area making the Airlite our fastest drying towel. After use, simply tie it to your backpack and it will dry in no time.
By laser-cutting the edge instead of over-locking, we have further reduced the exceptionally small packed size so it fits easily in a backpack waistbelt, gym bag or travel tote.
The storage stuff sack is connected with a press stud to keep them together and can be disconnected during use. When hanging the towel, reconnect the stuff sack and hang on the webbing strap. They are colour-matched to the towel and clearly labelled for easy identification.
- Small: 36cm x 36cm, 12g, packed size 5.5cm x 4cm
- Medium: 84cm x 36cm, 28g, packed size 7cm x 5cm
- Large: 108cm x 45cm, 47g, packed size 8.5cm x 6cm
- Extra Large: 132cm x 54cm, 70g, packed size 9.5cm x 6.5cm
- Fast drying
- Tiny packed size and 40% lighter than our Pocket Towel™
- Easy storage in its 15D Nylon stuff sack included
- Elongated proportions for dual use as a bandanna or for neck protection
- Perfect for sweat management during sport
- Doubles as an ultralight dishcloth
- Towel: 85% Polyester, 15% Nylon, Stuff Sack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims