Sawyer - Picaridin Spray Insect Repellent
Sawyer “Fisherman’s Formula” Picaridin Insect Repellent is gear safe and effective against mosquitoes, ticks, and flies. Our 20% Picaridin insect repellent is safe for use during pregnancy and on kids as young as six months of age.
Consumer Reports recently included Sawyer’s Picaridin in their summer review on safer insect repellents that are effective against the mosquito that carries the Zika Virus.
Consumer Reports’ Insect Repellent Ratings February 2016
To maximise your protection from mosquitoes and ticks, we recommend using a combination of this comfortable and effective topical insect repellent with our odorless Permethrin insect repellent for clothing and gear. Learn more about this highly rated combination at sawyer.com/zika
- Picaridin is more effective at repelling biting flies than DEET
- Effective protection from mosquitoes carrying Zika, West Nile Virus, Chikungunya, and Dengue, and ticks carrying Lyme Disease
- Sawyer Picaridin Repellent will not harm gear or equipment
- Effective for up to 12 hours Spray
- Use with confidence on the whole family