The Ranger 2 was developed in answer to lot of demand for a 2 person version of the popular Ranger 1. A lightweight 2 man backpacking tent that is reliable, easy to use and carry and affordable.
A double wall tent weighing just 1.96kg makes this 2 person lightweight tent ideal for trampers and hikers and those on the move. Ample internal room with an inner measuring 220cm long and cm wide and front vestibule to stow gear.
The outer fly has a PU2000mm coating and taped seams and the floor PU3000mm. Very easy to pitch tunnel tent design with pole in grommet system, needs to be staked out to stand. The outer fly can be also be rolled up and secured to give you a night under the stars in a fully enclosed mesh inner.
- low weight 1.96kg makes it easy to carry
- 220cm long inner floor ideal for taller users
- tunnel tent design for simple, no fuss set up
- roll back outer fly with enclosed mesh inner (swag style)
- waterproof fly and floor
- 2 front door access from either side
- alu Y stakes included, 2mm guy rope with line locs
- comes in drawstring carry bag
- Sleeps: 2
- Seasons: 3
- Colour: Green
- Inner Measurements: max 130cm wide x 220cm long x 100cm high
- Outer fly: 75D 185T Polyester, PU2000mm, taped seams
- Inner: 75D 185T Polyester and no-see-um-mesh
- Floor: 75D 190T Polyester, PU3000mm, taped seams
- Poles: 7.9mm aluminium
- Pegs and rope included
- Carry bag: drawstring stuff sack
- Packed size approx 48 x 15cm diameter
- Packed Weight: 1.95kg (everything included)