The Ranger 2 is a reliable, easy-to-use, and affordable lightweight backpacking tent designed for two people. It is a tunnel tent, similar in design to the popular Ranger 1.
Weighing only 2kg, this double-wall tent is ideal for trampers, hikers, and anyone on the move. It provides ample internal space, with an inner tent measuring 220cm in length and a maximum width of 130cm. The tent has a front entry and vestibule to stow gear, as well as an extra vent at the head and foot of the tent.
The outer fly of the tent has a waterproof PU2000mm coating with taped seams, and the floor has a PU3000mm coating. The tunnel tent design is very easy to pitch, with a pole-in-grommet system that needs to be staked out to stand. The outer fly can also be rolled up and secured to give you a night under the stars in a fully enclosed mesh inner.
If you are having trouble deciding which tent is right for you, click here to see a chart comparing the main specifications of all our tents.
- low weight 1.96kg makes it easy to carry
- 220cm long inner floor ideal for taller users
- tunnel tent design for simple, no fuss set up
- roll back outer fly with enclosed mesh inner (swag style)
- waterproof fly and floor
- 2 front door access from either side
- alu Y stakes included, 2mm guy rope with line locs
- comes in drawstring carry bag
- Sleeps: 2
- Seasons: 3
- Colour: Green
- Inner Measurements: max 130cm wide x 220cm long x 100cm high
- Outer fly: 75D 185T Polyester, PU2000mm, taped seams
- Inner: 75D 185T Polyester and no-see-um-mesh
- Floor: 75D 190T Polyester, PU3000mm, taped seams
- Poles: 7.9mm aluminium
- Pegs and rope included
- Carry bag: drawstring stuff sack
- Packed size approx 48 x 15cm diameter
- Packed Weight: 1.95kg (everything included)