The Rab Alpine sleeping bag range is built for the mountains, whether you’re high in the mountains,tramping on foot or bikepacking on two wheels. Offering a good warmth to weight ratio and a low bulk design, the Rab Alpine 200 is perfect for NZ camping and 3 season mountain adventures. It is filled with 200g of 650FP duck down and covered with a wind resistant Pertex® Quantum outer with a recycled nylon lining.
Temp ratings offer a Comfort 6°C and limit of 1°C limit good for 3 season use. Weight of the regular bag is 620g and the long bag 695g so easily carried.
Engineered to maximise down performance, the Alpine bag has clever construction. Trapezoid boxwall baffles allows the down to fully loft, eliminating cold spots, and maximising warmth. The chevron baffle design improves down stability, distributing the down evenly around the whole body. In addition, the openings on the Alpine bag have been designed to reduce heat loss, with a 3D-shaped, down collar that can be cinched in snugly to trap the heat, and a down-filled baffle along the zip to prevent heat from escaping. Complete with a narrow mummy fit and angled footbox, the Alpine is designed to cut down unnecessary bulk and weight, whilst ensuring a comfortable night’s sleep.
Hand-filled in the UK, all our down bags benefit from never having had their down compressed before use, maintaining the down’s loft and warmth.
- EN (13537:2012) Temperature rating:ISO EN: Comfort: 6°C (43°F), Limit: 1°C (34°F), Extreme: -14°C (7°F)
- Rab Sleep Limit:Rab Sleep Limit: 3°C (35°F)
- Weight:(Regular) 620g/21.9oz, (Long) 685g/24.2oz
- Product Code:QSD-26
- 20D Pertex® Quantum nylon ripstop (36gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (38gsm)
- 650FP European Duck Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (200g / 7.1oz)
- Weight saving chevron baffle design on upper torso, reduces down migration and optimises core warmth.
- Lightweight stitch through construction
- 3-dimensional shaped synthetic filled neck collar to seal in warmth
- YKK 3/4 length main zip with synthetic filled baffle to trap warmth
- YKK Anti-snag zip insert and anti snag internal zip guard
- YKK zipped internal stash pocket
- Angled foot box for relaxed sleeping posture
- Zipped cotton sack with water-resistant base for home storage
- Drawcord stuffsack included
- Hand-filled in Derbyshire UK
- Outer: 100% polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide
- Tapered Mummy Shape
SLEEPING BAG SIZE GUIDE
- Tapered Mummy Regular Long
- Sleeping Bag Length 215cm / 84.6 in 230cm / 90.6 in
- Max User Height 185cm / 72.8 in 200cm / 78.7 in
- Internal Shoulder Girth 160cm / 63.0 in 162cm / 63.8 in
- Internal Hip Girth 134cm / 52.8 in 136cm / 53.5 in
- Internal Foot Girth 102cm / 40.2 in 104cm / 40.9 in
- Pack Size 30cm x 18cm 30cm x 18cm