When weight and space are at a premium, our Alpine Bivi enables you to sleep virtually anywhere. Lightweight. waterproof, breathable.
The Rab Alpine Bivi air-permeable 15D Pertex Shield Air fabric is engineered with nanoscale fibres for radically reduced condensation and a drier, more comfortable night. The outer fabric has waterproof protection of 15,000mm HH, alongside air permeability of 0.8 CFM. The tent features a waterproof bathtub base with taped seams providing reliable protection against water ingress when compressed. It also features a wide zipped entry with storm flap which enables you to stay protected in all weathers. While the bag measures 230cm in length and 80cm at the shoulder, the sculpted cut reduces the all-in weight to just 440g. With carry-friendly packed dimensions of 25cm x 12cm, it’s the ideal way to stay fast, free and agile on multi-day alpine expeditions.
PERTEX® SHIELD AIR FABRIC Pertex® Shield Air uses an air permeable nanofibre membrane to provide extremely breathable waterproof protection. Durable, soft, and quiet it offers protection in all conditions.
- Sculpted shape to save weight
- Bathtub base with taped waterproof seams
- Air-permeable waterproof upper fabric for high levels of comfort
- Zipped main entry with external rain flap
- 230cm length x 80cm shoulder width
- Packed size: 25cm x 12cm
- Main - Pertex Shield Air 15D polyamide 3L ripstop with PU membrane and polyamide backer/ 90gsm/ HH: 15,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24 hours/ DWR
- Lining - 40D ripstop nylon with PU coated back / 108gsm / HH: 10,000mm / DWR
- Weight:440g / 15.4oz