A robust and protective, breathable?bivi, providing minimalist refuge from any storm. Featuring waterproof fabric and a spacious design to accommodate bulky clothing or large sleeping bags, the Storm?Bivi?is designed for use in all conditions.Providing a protective shield from rough weather, the Storm Bivi is suitable for mountaineering, bikepacking and multi-day treks. Ideal for those travelling light with minimal capacity. Protective, waterproof, durable.
Built with two weights of tough nylon and finished with a fluorocarbon-free DWR the Storm?Bivi?stands up to rigorous use and unpredictable conditions. Fully waterproof with a tough 70D base, it is resilient, hardwearing and highly protective. It has a zipped main entry with breathable mesh panel for added venting, helping to minimise condensation. At 547g and packing down to 25cm x 12cm, it’s easy to stash in a pack for those who get out in all conditions.
- Colour: Chlorite green
- Top: 40D ripstop nylon with PU coating (108gsm) with fluorocarbon-free DWR \ HH: 10000mm \ MVTR: 10000g/m2/24 hrs
- Base: 70D nylon with PU coated back (160gsm) 10,000mm HH with Fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lightweight and breathable waterproof ripstop nylon fabrics
- 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- MVTR 10,000 g/m2/24h
- 3-dimensional construction to accomodate larger sleeping bags
- Zipped main entry with breathable mesh panel for venting
- Length: 230cm; Shoulder Width: 80cm
- Packed size: 25cm x 12cm
- Outer: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating.