Weighing in at just 250g (not including pegs and guys) and packing down to 22cm x 14cm, it’s a no-brainer to pack the SilTarp Plus Solo for every adventure. For fast and light mountain movers, it offers substantial shelter on an overnight bivi, or can be used at basecamp to provide a dry place to sit.
The 1.5m x 2.4m rectangular tarp is made from tough, siliconised 30D Cordura with a PU coating. Ultralight and waterproof it’s incredibly strong and made from a single sheet of fabric without seams. The 16 guy points are reinforced for strength and offer a variety of different setup options with four central lifting points for additional space and multiple setups. The SilTarp Plus Solo includes six pegs and six guylines.
- Cordura 30D siliconised nylon with PU coated back (67gsm) with 2000mm HH
- Cordura 300D nylon reinforcement
- 2.5m x 1.4m rectangular tarp
- Constructed from of a single piece of fabic - Strong and seam free
- 16 external guy points made from lightweight webbing gives ample attachment points
- 4 central lifter points for additional space and versatility
- Cordura reinforcement patches on corner guy points
- All webbing points are double bartacked for reinforcement and strength
- Includes 6 pegs and 6 lightweight guylines
- Ideal for solo use
- Packed size: 22cm x 14cm
- Packed weight (including pegs and guys): 384g/13.5oz | Fly weight (tarp only): 250g/8.8oz