Outfitted with only the essential features but sized to make sure no gear gets left behind, the 65-liter Volt Extended Fit Backpack provides an approachable top-load design and minimalist ethos at an incredible value that new and experienced backpackers will appreciate.
Made to carry heavier loads with its AirScape™ suspension system without bogging down your weekend to weeklong trips.
+ Designed to fit up to 175cm/70-inch hips
+ Extended hipbelt and shoulder straps
+ Repositioned pockets
+ Longer sternum strap"
- AIRSCAPE™ SUSPENSION Lightweight, mesh-covered 3D-foam backpanel keeps the pack’s weight close to the body for stability and provides cushioning and additional ventilation for a comfortable gear-carrying experience.
- BODY-SPECIFIC FIT Volt/Viva is designed to provide a body-specific fit to achieve maximum comfort and stability across body types.
- Floating top lid allows flexibility for overloads
- Large main compartment in top lid has pocket for included raincover
- Underlid mesh security pocket with key clip
- Internal compression strap secures load for improved carry
- Buckle in sleeping bag divider keeps lower contents of bag in place
- Designed to fit up to 70-inch hips
- Extended hipbelt and shoulder straps
- Repositioned pockets
- Longer sternum strap
- LONGER STERNUM STRAP: 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- AIRSCAPE™ BACKPANEL: Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- ADJUSTABLE TORSO: Fit is fine-tuned using easily accessed adjustable web system, Floating yoke design ensures consistent fit comfort at any setting
- SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT: Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and comfortable load support, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Size: one size
- Volume: 65 litres
- Dimensions: 78 x 38 x 26cm
- Weight: 1.92kg
- Fabric: bluesign®-approved 100% recycled 600D polyester, DWR treatments made without PFAS