Make your next hike as effortless as possible, with a pack that’s capable, comfortable, and innovative. With lightweight performance, a new adjustable torso system for a seamless fit, an integrated rain cover, and superb ventilation, the Osprey Rook 65 has your overnight needs covered—whether it’s your first time sleeping under the stars or your fiftieth. The pack’s straightforward feature set, rugged construction, and super comfortable carrying system should tempt backpackers of every ability.
Lightweight and simple 1.6kg design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
Adjustable airspeed suspension. Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
Integrated raincover. Love great weather but know you're covered in the wet with the integrated and removable raincover that stows away in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.
- Colour: Mallard Green
- Load range: 14 - 18 kg
- Volume: 65L
- Dimensions: 74cm high x 41.5cm wide x 36cm deep
- Weight: 1.6kg
- Main Fabric: 600D Polyester
- Accent fabric: 450D Polyester
- Bottom fabric: 1000D Nylon Packcloth