Tackle heavyweight weekends or weeklong backpacking trips with gravity-defying comfort and premium ventilation with the Aura AG 65. Featuring a women's-specific fit, its innovative suspension and harness delivers a seamless fit that envelopes your back and hips in 3D-suspended mesh. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, integrated raincover and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 65 is a compromise-free women's backpacking pack. Made of 100% recycled materials.
Fine tuned fit - Fit-on-the-Fly® harness and hipbelt make for improved comfort and a fine-tuned fit.
Integrated raincover keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Enhanced organisation with large, curved side zip access into main compartment on both sides.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Curved zip access on each side panel
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Tall dual-access side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with upper compression strap capture
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with center back exit port
- Stow-on-the Go trekking pole attachment system
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional organization options
LOAD RANGE 14 - 18 kg
|WM/L||3967 IN3 / 65 L||82H X 39W X 36D CM||2.085 KG|
|WXS/S||3783 IN3 / 62 L||77H X 39W X 36D CM||2.026 KG|
- MAIN bluesign® approved recycled 210D honey comb nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT bluesign® approved recycled 210D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM bluesign® approved recycled 500D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR