The Aura AG 65 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable women's-specific pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips up to a week or more in duration. The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever.
From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Aura AG 65 is still the top contender.
Anti-gravity suspension features a continuous back panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the back panel to the hip belt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
Flapjacket - A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed Flap Jacket to protect your gear and minimize weight.
Organisation - An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets* allow additional internal storage and organizational options.
- Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- Colour: Grey with teal trim
- Load range: 14 - 22 kg
- Small size: volume 62L, 80cm high x 38cm wide x 40cm deep, 1,97kg
- Medium size: volume 65L, 85cm high x 38cm wide x 40cm deep, 2.01kg
- Main fabric: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- Accent fabric: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Bottom fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth