Orson Off Road Camper Trailer - Forward Fold
ORSON CTX forward fold camper trailer
This is a tough, heavy duty off-road forward fold camper trailer built to handle what nature can throw at it. Designed for camping comfort and convenience, and coupled with off road performance and durability to prevent rust, corrosion and breakages other campers commonly suffer.
Constructed using high quality Zincanneal steel, (used in high speed train construction) – a durable steel pre-treated for rust protection, then primed and zinc coated for that ultimate level of strength. Hot-dipped and 4mm thick which is 1mm above the industry standard. A custom-built drawbar and chassis made in one continuous piece – which means the structural integrity of each steel length is not compromised by welding joints. In addition, components such as the dual water tanks are strategically built into the chassis for optimum weight distribution, giving the trailer great off-road performance and towability.
A very user-friendly camper trailer, offering real comfort with stacks of features. A quick and easy setup, really all you have to do is unclip the lightweight, gas strut assisted lid, open it up by hand (or wind out using the winch), then set the inner poles into position – a process that takes just minutes. This trailer also features a fully stainless steel slide-out kitchen, with space for a sink and stove pump (not included), water pump, LED lighting and a large fold out bench extension. The interior includes tons of space, a full sized double bed, LED lighting, a large dinette lounge with sofa and table, which converts into a second bed, lots of windows with mozzie proof mesh options, as well as loads of storage options, stereo and electrical control panel. Optional annexe can be set up offering heaps of extra space, including walls, floor, poles, rope and pegs.
The trailer storage box system has been built with full alloy construction and rubber dust and waterproof seals. Lots of storage options with storage annex, big fridge slide, and extra storage draws – all lockable, and storage for gas bottles and jerry cans. Also includes an extra custom made, fully galvanized side swing boat/cargo rack system for your toys and extras.
A quality product built by a reputable major supplier of well-known Australian off road camper trailers with years of expertise and experience. We took it in to a local custom trailer fabricator in the business since the 80’s for a check up on arrival and he described it as the best Chinese trailer he’s ever seen.
Imported directly by Intents Outdoors – registered, new, WOF on purchase – just requires sink and stove set up. Viewing in Mt Roskill, Auckland.
- Construction: Zincanneal fully enclosed, fully welded, bonded and sealed for maximum strength and corrosion resistance
- Finish: Enamel baked paint finish
- Internal Setup: Permanent queen sized bed with table and surrounding sofa also converting to bed.
- Internal Finish: wood grain finish with moisture resistant laminate flooring
- Drawbar & Chassis: Hot Dipped Galvanised chassis with RHS 100x50x4mm made in one continuous piece
- Brakes: 12” Heavy Duty electric brakes and mechanical handbrake
- Wheels & Tyres: 16” with 265/70R16 off-road tyres (wheels differ to those shown in lead photo)
- Spare Wheel: Mounted on a swing away heavy duty bracket
- Suspension: Independent suspension with dual shock absorbers per independent arm and coil springs
- Lights: LED Fully submersible tail lights, number plate and clearance lights
- Jockey Wheel: 10” swing-up & lockable
- Stabiliser Legs: 4 x Heavy Duty lockable & adjustable
- Electrical System: Deep Cycle battery 100AH with multiple 12V sockets, a central switch panel with Ammeter & Voltmeter
- Fridge Box with large fridge slide also includes 12V plug, built in ventilation fan and LED light
- Stainless Kitchen bench for large sink and stove, LED light, electric pump, and large fold out bench extension
- 2 Water Tanks: 1 x 100L and 1 x 80L food grade stainless tanks with steel protective covers and lockable filler & water level indicator
- Front and rear hand winches
- Jerry Can Holders: 2 x 20L jerry can holders
- Gas bottle holders: 2 x 4.5KG gas bottle holders
- Stone Guard with Mesh screen
- Load Capacity (ATM): 2000kg
- Tare Weight: 1500kg
- Length: 2m
- Width: 1.8m (2m with Boat Rack)
- Quality 16oz (450g) Grey Canvas with double stitching throughout and reinforced stress points
- Includes tropical rain cover, annex roof, walls, floor, poles, ropes and pegs
- Trailer Tent measurements: 4.5m x 1.7m
- Annex measurements: 4.5m x 2.4m
- Poles: Durable galvanised with corner reinforcing and alu poles
- Windows: midge and mosquito proof mesh
- Zips: YKK
- Mattress: Quality coil spring mattress approx. 200 x 140 x 14cm
To arrange viewing or if you have any questions contact us at 021 0405991
2018 CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR SHIPPING
We'll be shipping out purchases thru the Christmas and New Year holidays.
Courier companies are closed on the stat holidays (and weekends of course).
- Mon Dec 24 - normal, no pm pick ups
- Tues Dec 25 - closed
- Weds Dec 26 - closed
- Thurs Dec 27 - business as usual
- Fri Dec 28 - business as usual
- Mon 31 - business as usual
- Tues Jan 1 - closed
- Weds Jan 2 - closed
- Thurs Jan - business as usual
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY TIMES
Couriers are BUSY with record numbers of things to be delivered. Please be aware that usual delivery times might not happen in the last week run up to Christmas. Allow an extra day or two for delivery due to the high volumes.
- Suggest purchasing before Weds lunchtime (delivery usually takes 1 working day giving you and extra 1-2 days for any delays). Rural delivery requires an extra 1-2 working days.
- Suggest purchasing before Tues lunchtime (delivery usually takes 2 working days giving you and extra 1-2 days for any delays). Rural delivery requires an extra 1-2 working days.
We make every effort to send purchases out ASAP, but please understand that once items are with the courier co delivery times are beyond our control.
Any questions we can help out with then ask us. Cheers.
We ship to NZ, Australia and around the world. If the shipping rate doesn't show for your country then please 'contact us' and with your inquiry and we'll quote shipping cost for you asap.
Which courier service do we use? We typically use Castle Parcels and Post Haste couriers. Delivery is signature required (except for rural deliveries) … feel free to send us delivery instructions if you’d prefer courier to leave your item (no signature required). Sorry, the couriers cannot make PO Box deliveries.
Are tracking details provided? Once your purchase is dispatched an automated email will be sent to you with the courier tracking details for you to follow your item's progress.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined to save on shipping costs but the final cost will depend on total weight, volume and destination. If unsure or you have a question, please contact us and we can let you know what combined cost will be. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does shipping take? We try to get your order on its way as soon as possible. Generally, when orders and payments are confirmed in the morning we do our best to ship them out on the same day. Orders confirmed in the afternoon will be dispatched the following day. For orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend, they will be sent out on Monday.
Typical delivery times are next working day for Auckland and North Island addresses and 2 working days for South Island delivery. Add an extra day for rural (RD) addresses. Note that during the December peak season courier company delivery may experience some delays due to greater volumes.
If for any reason you have not received your order in the expected timeframe, please refer to the emailed tracking link and contact the courier company with your tracking number. As the courier service is ‘signature required’, if you are not home to receive your order when it is delivered, a calling card is left for you to arrange a convenient time for redelivery.
Which service do we use? We use eParcels - items are picked up by NZ Post and sent to Australia where they are delivered by Australia Post. When dispatched you will receive an automated email with the tracking details. Delivery is signature required. Faster courier services are also available with FedEx but please note that rates are for major cities only. For rural areas please contact us to confirm pricing as this can vary greatly.
Are tracking details provided? When dispatched you will receive an automated email with the tracking details. Delivery is signature required.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined and shipping rates to Australia are calculated on a weight basis. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does delivery take? Delivery time for eParcels is 3-10 working days depending on delivery location (and as long as items are not held up by Australian customs for inspection). For FedEx delivery to major cities is usually 3-4 working days.
Where can you ship to? We can ship to pretty much every country around the world with rates depending on weight and country. If shipping rates show up for your country, send us a quick inquiry with the product you're interested in and the destination country and we'll get back to you with a quote as soon as possible.
Which service do we use? Prices quoted are for NZ Post tracked parcel service. Parcels are shipped with NZ Post and handed on to local postal services for delivery in your home country. The service is tracked and usually takes 3-10 working days depending on destination. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your purchase has been dispatched.
How about courier services? We can also send items via FedEx which is quicker, tracked and signature required. This service is more expensive - please contact us if interested and we can quote you the actual price depending on product you're interested in and delivery destination.
What about taxes? Please note that any taxes or customs duties due for purchases entering your home country are not included in the purchase price and must be paid for by the recipient.
We believe our reputation and future is only as good as our product and the satisfaction of our customers. We strive to provide quality products, however, if there is any quality issue, we will do our best to rectify the situation as quickly as possible. Purchases should be checked upon receipt and any problems reported to us within 10 days, identifying the problem (preferably with photo evidence).
All purchases are covered by a 12 month warranty and the Consumer Guarantees Act against defects in manufacturing or materials. As is common practice with most camping goods retailers in NZ there is no warranty for storm or wind damage, normal wear and tear, UV degradation, accident or misuse.
After consultation with us, the buyer is responsible for costs of returning any item if necessary (as many issues can be resolved online) for assessment to determine repair, replacement or refund as appropriate. We will try to repair or replace any faulty parts or item to factory standard. If this is not possible we will exchange it for any of our other products to equal value, or where none of these is possible we will refund the cost price (delivery charges are non-refundable).
Where products have been used, packaging has been opened the buyer or the buyer has had a ‘change of mind’, they cannot be returned for refund.