Currently sold out - next shipment ETA is late Dec/early Jan.
The NOMAD is a hardy all weather 3-4 person tent designed to be tough enough to handle harsh weather conditions.The tent has great waterproof protection for rainy days with a PU3000mm fly and durable 150D Oxford PU10,000mm bathtub floor. A free standing tent with 7001 T6 Aluminium poles, easy to pitch with pole and grommet system and fly that clips at four corners.
This is a freestanding double layered tent with good internal space, comfy for 3 or cosy 4 people with the inner measuring 220cm x 205cm x 115cm high. Has a good sized front entrance vestibule to stow your gear. Easy to use for those on the move weighing in at 3.4kg and with a packed size of approx. 43cm x 16cm diameter.
Front and rear ceiling air vents provide good ventilation options. Inside there are internal storage pockets, a ceiling hook, a handy gear loft and large inner door for easy entry and exit.
- Durable, waterproof all weather fly and floor
- Freestanding 3-4 person tent
- Includes gear loft, storage pockets
- Front vestibule for storage
- Two ventilation vents
- Easy access inverted 'T' door
- Hndy compression carry bag
- Lightweight 3.4kg
- Sleeps:3-4 persons
- Seasons: 3
- Colour: Green
- Fly measurements: 225cm (+ 90cm vestibule) x 210cm x 120cm
- Inner Measurements: 220cm x 205cm x 115cm
- Outer fly: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester, PU 3000mm, taped seams
- Inner: 68D 185T BR, WR Polyester and fine mesh
- Floor: 150D Oxford Polyester, PU 10,000mm, taped seams
- Poles: 8.5mm Aluminium 7001 T6 x 2
- Pegs: 17.5cm Aluminium stakes x 12
- Carry bag: compression carry bag
- Packed size: approx. 43cm x 16cm diameter
- Packed Weight: 3.4kg (everything included)