The Hopper 2 man hiking tent is modelled after our tried and tested, very popular Hopper Silnylon tent - same design but made using 68D Ripstop Polyester.
The Hopper Ripstop is another proven tent design optimising interior space with near vertical walls and roof spreader bar.
Fully waterproof with 2 entrances so great for 2 people with no need to climb over each other. Loads of storage with 2 vestibules, inner storage pockets and handy gear loft. Front and rear air vents can be accessed from inside the tent. Freestanding, easy to pitch, sturdy aluminium poles and lightweight Y stakes.
Optional groundsheet to protect floor, use fly only and set up fly first - great to keep inner dry when pitching in rain.
- Tough lightweight Ripstop Polyester fly and floor
- Free standing tent
- Waterproof with PU3000mm rated fly and PU5000mm rated floor with taped
- Light 2.5kg and compact packed size
- Almost vertical inner walls means more usable internal area
- Roof spreader pole for better internal headroom and keeping rain off inner when entering
- 2 easy access side entrances and vestibules for lots of storage
- 2 side vents for greater ventilation and airflow control - can be accessed and opened/closed from inside the tent
- Inner storage pockets and gear loft to stow bits and pieces
- Quality 8.5mm aluminium poles
- Guy rope and aluminium Y pegs included
- Handy drawstring carry bag
- Optional groundsheet available to protect tent floor and provide multi-pitch options of fly only or inner only. Also means tent can be pitched fly first - can keep the inner dry when pitching in rain.
- Sleeps: 2 persons
- Seasons: 3
- Colour: Dark Green
- Measurements: 210cm long x 70+135+70cm wide x 100cm high
- Outer fly: 68D 185T Ripstop Polyester PU3000mm taped seams
- Inner: 68D 185T Polyester and breathable mesh
- Floor: 68D 185T Ripstop Polyester, PU5000mm taped seams
- Poles: 8.5mm aluminium
- Carry bag: drawstring carry bag
- Packed size: approx 42cm x 13cm diameter
- Packed Weight: 2.5 kg (everything included)