The Ultralight Insulated Air Mats are the lightest and smallest packed size mat in Seas to Summit's range. Light weight 480g, great insulation and superior comfort. Also includes Air Stream Pumpsack for easy inflation.
- Air Sprung Cells conform to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure.
- A single layer of medium resolution cells to give you the lightest and smallest pack-volume mattress without compromising on comfort.
- Exkin Platinum® is a very lightweight, quiet non-woven fabric that has a thin metalised layer applied to the surface, reflecting radiant heat loss back to the user. R value 3.3
- The THERMOLITE® insulation lofts up inside the Air Sprung Cells to prevent convective heat loss from your warm body to the cold ground.
- Uses built in Air Stream Pump Sack for easy inflation of the one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air dump deflate port, and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is more durable, consistent and is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- Comes with a quality stuff sack, plus a small repair kit containing six self-adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Colour: Orange
- Size: Regular
- Length: 183cm
- Width: 55cm
- Height/Depth: 5cm
- Packed dimensions: ø10 x 23 CM
- Weight: 480g
- R value: 3.3