The Helinox Sunset Chair has a taller profile than the Chair One, with a higher seat to make sitting down and getting up easier and a stuff sack that doubles as a pillow for extra comfort. Set up still just consists of shaking out the DAC aluminium frame and slipping on the weather/UV-resistant seat.
Take in the sunsets, mountain views and starry skies – lean back and enjoy. A tall back gives you extended support, and longer legs lift you off the ground. The stuff sack converts to a pillow, put in something soft (like clothing) and attach it to your chair to support your head or neck.
Great comfort, with all of Helinox's renowned tech and still packable and portable at just 1.5kg.
- Stuff sack doubles as a pillow
- Well ventilated for hot summer days
- Compact size and lightweight design makes for an easy carry
- Simple assembly with single shock corded pole structure
- Frame constructed from advanced alloy DAC aluminium poles
- Seat constructed from a 600-weave polyester
- Weather and UV resistant
- Weight rating: 145kg
- Seat height: 45cm
- Backed by a five-year warranty
- Color: Forest green or Blue
- Assembled size: 98cm high x 58cm wide x 73cm deep
- Packed size: 11cm x 46.5cm x 14cm
- Packed weight: 1500g
- Weight capacity: 145kg
- Warranty: 5 years
- Materials: DAC aluminium alloy frame, 600-weave polyester seat