Packing smaller than a water bottle, Chair Zero is exceptionally light and compact, yet delivers impressive support and strength. Its advanced materials, disciplined design, and innovative construction hit the precise balance of minimalism and comfort. This is our go-to chair for backpacking, multi-day kayaking trips, bike tours, and moto-touring – activities where shaving weight and minimizing volume are critical.
- Chair weight is just 0.49kg. Imagine a comfortable, supportive backpacking chair. Chair Zero is featherlight, ultra-compact, and definitely more comfortable than the ground – just hike into your campsite, pull your chair it out of your pack, pop it together, and sit. You can set up your tent later.
- The Chair Zero’s seat material is an ultralight, seriously strong polyester ripstop that provides comfort and support and resists damage from sun and weather. This performance fabric is specifically selected for Chair Zero to improve packability and reduce weight. Made to withstand years of outdoor use, it’s easy to clean with soap and water, and is backed by our five-year warranty.
Light and Strong
- The Chair Zero's frame is built with ultra-lightweight and exceptionally strong DAC aluminum alloy poles. This advanced pole technology was developed for expedition-level backpacking tents and is trusted and relied on by the world’s most discerning adventurers. Helinox is the only furniture brand to use DAC aluminum alloy poles. Hubs and joining components are molded using a high-strength nylon resin that’s carefully engineered to achieve precise, solid, secure pole attachments.
- Size: Height 64cm x Width 48cm x Depth 52cm
- Packed size: 35cm x 10xm x 10cm
- Weight: 0.49kg, 0.51kg with bag
- Capacity: 120kg
Warranty: 5 years