Reach for Tenacious Tape whenever a tear or rip happens. Quickly fix tents, ski pants, or puffy coats with this strong, weatherproof tape that comes in GEAR AID's signature hex shape. The unique design allows for technical repairs, able to be placed along seams and zippers without hand trimming. Backed by an ultra-aggressive adhesive, it won’t peel off when applied to technical fabrics including nylon and vinyl. The small hex is perfect for baffles on down sweaters, sleeping bags, and backpacks while the large hex fixes bigger repairs on tents, sleeping pads, and waders. Neutral colors blend in on traditional outdoor and hunting fabrics; solid black is perfect for dark fabrics; clear works for nearly transparent repairs on any color fabric.
- Peel & Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply remove the backing and apply to the surface with pressure; after 24 hours it’s washable
- Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm
- Durable – Ultra-strong adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber, and plastic
- Compatible –Make barely noticeable repairs to rips and tears with the nylon variety that comes in Black, Coyote, and OD Green or clear PVC
- Multipurpose –Sticks to almost any surface to repair camping gear including tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, backpacks and more
- Size: Black and Clear combo comes with (4) Large patches.