The 550 Paracord is 4 mm cordage made of 100% nylon that comes in 9.14m and 30.48m. Use it to secure shelter, make a clothesline, or create a survival bracelet. This utility cord also makes a durable paracord belt or shoe lace. With its 7-strand construction, the possible uses of this paracord rope are only limited by your imagination. Available in multiple colours, black and reflective, the 550 Paracord offers strength, safety and visibility when outdoors. When your gear fails, this multipurpose paracord makes improvisation possible. From the backyard to the backcountry, keep the 550 Paracord nearby to accomplish a variety of tasks, big or small.
- Multipurpose cordage for camping, backpacking or hunting; available in two lengths (9.14m and 30.48m) and a variety of colours including reflective
- Durable, 4 mm construction makes it ideal as a clothesline, tie down strap and more
- Seven inner strands can be pulled apart and used as a fishing line, thread, and floss
- Includes carabiner for additional options to suspend gear, food and lights
- Not for climbing
- Colour: reflective black or reflective orange
- Length: 9.14m or 30.48m