MTX Forward Fold Camper Trailer
A tough mid-sized forward fold camper trailer, offering real comfort and loads of features. Go anywhere, set up your base camp and kick back. A quick and easy setup, really all you have to do is unclip the lightweight, gas strut assisted lid, open it up by hand (or wind out using the winch), then set the inner poles into position – a process that takes just minutes.
The trailer measures 4.35m x 1.75m x 1.41m. Tough construction with a heavy duty hot dipped galvanized Q345 RHS steel chassis and drawbar. Independent trailing arm suspension with heavy duty coil springs, and twin shock absorbers. Electric brakes, 16" rims, spare tire, stabilizers, ...
NZ compliant and installed 240V electrical system, as well as deep 12V set up with deep cycle AGM battery included. LED lighting, stereo and electrical control panel. Includes bonus solar panel that needs to be hooked up. 100L water tank and electric pump system.
This trailer also features a stainless steel slide-out kitchen drawer, with a built-in sink and water pump system good to go, LED lighting and bench extension and space for a stove. Also has a fridge slide, all wired up and ready to connect to your fridge.
The roomy interior is well finished with durable wood grain finish materials and includes a full sized high density foam double bed, a dinette lounge with sofa and adjustable table, which converts into a second bed, lots of windows with mozzie proof mesh options, as well as loads of storage options.
Includes an exterior awning that can be set up alongside the trailer offering heaps of extra space, including walls, PVC floor, poles, rope and pegs.
Lots of storage options with storage for the awning, fridge slide, and extra storage draws – all with dust-proof and waterproof seals and lockable. Front aluminium storage box for gas bottle and extras. Also includes an extra custom made side swing boat/cargo rack system for your toys and extras.
A quality product built by a reputable major Chinese supplier of well-known Australian off road camper trailers with years of expertise and experience.
New camper trailer imported directly by Intents Outdoors. Recently registered with WOF and ready to go. Contact us for viewing or more info 021 040 5991 - based in Mt Roskill, Auckland.
- Super heavy duty 10" Easylift jockey wheel.
- Heavy duty coil springs, Twin shock absorbers
- Independent trailing arm suspension
- 3.0t rated axles with heavy duty wheel bearings
- 12” electric brakes
- 16" Aluminum Rims and 265/75 R16 AT3 tires, and rear mounted spare tire
- Heavy duty hot dipped galvanized chassis and drawbar constructed with Q345 RHS steel
- LED tail lights, number plate and clearance lights
- Stabiliser Legs: 4 x Heavy Duty lockable & adjustable
- Gas strut assisted single piece Aluminium plate folded cover
- Front and rear hand winches to open/close cover
- Large easy-to-use side swing cargo rack
- NZ hitch coupling
- 1 x 10L jerry can holders and 1 x 5.0kg gas bottle holders
- New NZ installed and certified 240V electrical system and sockets
- 100Ah AGM battery included with multiple 12V sockets
- Voltage and water level meters
- LED lighting system
- Solar panel
- Stereo and external speakers
- Stainless steel kitchen slide out drawer
- 100L stainless steel water tank with Al checkered plate protection
- Electric water pump with taps at sink and front of trailer
- Fridge slide with power to the fridge
- AL fridge slide 660 deep x 380 wide x 455mm high (internal measurements)
- Fridge compartment with 12V plug, built in ventilation fan and LED light
- * Original Gas cooker removed (was not NZ compliant) ... can easily use standard portable camp cook top or professionally install a gas cook top
- Internal 4m x 1.65m living area
- Queen size high density foam mattress 1900 x 1550 x 80mm
- Internal Finish: wood grain finish with moisture resistant laminate flooring
- Adjustable height table
- Surrounding plush upholstered seating area and cushions
- Table and surrounding sofa also converts to a bed
- Quality 13oz (440gsm) canvas tent with double reinforced stitching
- Top rain cover for extra protection
- Internal 4m x 1.65m living area
- Windows with bug proof mesh screens, window awnings and poles
- Outside awning area measuring 4m x 2.4m with full awning walls and PVC floor
- Easy to use clip lock poles
- All storage is lockable
- Large front storage box 88 x 53 x 165cm
- Pole storage compartment and multiple sliding storage drawers
- Internal storage under seating
- Top luggage rack
- Tare Weight: 950kgs (excluding battery system).
- Maximum Trailer Weight: 2,000kgs.
- Tow Ball Weight: 120kgs (empty).
- Size: 4.35m x 1.75m x 1.41m
We are based in Auckland, New Zealand. We ship around NZ, to Australia and around the world. If the shipping rate doesn't show for your country then please contact us and with your inquiry and we'll quote shipping cost for you asap.
Which courier service do we use? We typically use Castle Parcels and Post Haste couriers. Delivery is signature required (except for rural deliveries) … feel free to send us delivery instructions if you’d prefer courier to leave your item (no signature required).
PO Box delivery? Sorry, no delivery to PO Boxes by couriers.
Tracking details? Once your purchase is dispatched an automated email will be sent to you with the courier tracking details and link for you to follow your item's progress.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined to save on shipping costs but the final cost will depend on total weight, volume and destination. If unsure or you have a question, please contact us and we can let you know what combined cost will be. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does shipping take? We try to get your order on its way as soon as possible. Generally, when orders and payments are confirmed in the morning we do our best to ship them out on the same day. Orders confirmed in the afternoon will be dispatched the following day. For orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend, they will be sent out on Monday.
Typical delivery times are next working day for Auckland and North Island addresses and 2 working days for South Island delivery. Add an extra day for rural (RD) addresses. Note that during the December peak season courier company delivery may experience some delays due to greater volumes.
If for any reason you have not received your order in the expected timeframe, please refer to the emailed tracking link and contact the courier company with your tracking number. As the courier service is ‘signature required’, if you are not home to receive your order when it is delivered, a calling card is left for you to arrange a convenient time for redelivery.
Which service do we use? We use eParcels - items are picked up by NZ Post and sent to Australia where they are delivered by Australia Post. Delivery is signature required. Faster courier services are also available with FedEx but please note that rates are for major cities only. For rural areas please contact us to confirm pricing as this can vary greatly.
Customs duties and GST charges? The receiver is responsible for any import duties or GST charges.
Are tracking details provided? When dispatched you will receive an automated email with the tracking details and link.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined and shipping rates to Australia are calculated on a weight basis. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does delivery take? Delivery time for eParcels is 3-10 working days depending on delivery location (and as long as items are not held up by Australian customs for inspection). For FedEx delivery to major cities is usually 3-4 working days.
Where can you ship to? We can ship to pretty much every country around the world with rates depending on weight and country. If shipping rates show up for your country, contact us with a quick inquiry with the product you're interested in, destination country and zip code and we'll get back to you with an accurate quote as soon as possible.
Which service do we use? Prices quoted are for NZ Post tracked parcel service. Parcels are shipped with NZ Post and handed on to local postal services for delivery in your home country. Most services are tracked and usually takes 3-10 working days depending on destination. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your purchase has been dispatched.
How about express courier services? We can also send items via FedEx which is quicker, tracked and signature required. This service is more expensive - please contact us if interested and we can quote you the actual price depending on product you're interested in and delivery destination.
What about import duties and taxes? Please note that any taxes or customs duties due for purchases entering your home country are not included in the purchase price and must be paid for by the recipient.