The new Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat brings Air Sprung Cell™ comfort to thicker air sleeping mats. XT = extra thick, extra comfort on rough ground - 10cm thickness at a really low weight. Quiet and lightweight, with non-slip surface, this sleeping mat uses two types of insulation to provide R-value 3.2 three season warmth. Easily inflated with multi-function high flow valve and stuff sack pump.
- The XT Air-Sprung Cells™ provide a really comfortable sleeping experience perfect for side sleeps.
- The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable.
- Warm enough for colder shoulder seasons with R-Value of 3.2
- Easy to inflate with the supplied stuff sack featuring an integrated Airstream Pump – just a couple of breaths will inflate the mat.
- Suitable for backpacking – low weight and packed volume ideal for backpacking, bike touring and camping.
- Comfort & Support – 10cm thickness for luxurious comfort - you won't feel the uneven ground beneath you.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack mean quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment.
- PillowLock™ included preventing your Aeros™ Pillow from slipping
- Comes with stuff sack with integrated Airstream™ Pump, Repair Kit, PillowLock™
- Fabric: 30D / 40D nylon with anti-microbial liquid-extruded TPU lamination to reduce delamination
- R-Value: 3.2
- Season rating: 3 Season
- Size: Regular – 183cm x 55cm, Large – 198cm x 64cm
- Packed size: Regular – 24cm x 11cm, Large – 28cm x 12cm
- Thickness: Regular – 10cm, Large – 10cm
- Weight: Regular – 490g, Large – 615g