If you’re looking for the freedom and flexibility to head off road and go bush, take a laid back summer roadie, or a last minute beach overnighter then the DC2 roof tent is for you.
This next-generation aluminium hard shell roof top tent uses a unique hybrid side opening design, the lowest profile on the market at just 16cm, and easy 60-second set up. Tough weatherproof construction handles NZ’s harsh weather; top-mounted gear racks for your surfboard, kayak or other toys; and a range of accessories like annex room, side awning and winter thermal insulator means you can customise the setup to fit your needs!
Now in NZ and exclusive to Intents Outdoors, the DC2 is made by Wild Land, a renowned, growing manufacturer in the business for more than 20 years. This is the original and not a cheap copy. A global product now proving itself around the world being sold by the likes of Drifta Stockton (AUS), Freespirit (USA), and Jackal (SA). Check out rave reviews and video clips.
Available in 120cm and 140cm wide models.
What is the best roof top tent? Read more about the 12 reasons why this is the best roof top tent on the market
Accessories include extrusion fixings, multi-function awning, annex and an insulating liner for colder temps.
Contact us to check one out - based in Rosedale (Albany), Auckland.
- Low profile, low weight, easy handling on your vehicle
- 60 second easy as set up and 90 second pack down
- 2 free cargo racks included to carry gear or solar panels on top
- Tough shell and construction with aluminium honeycomb top lid, waterproof and dustproof seals
- Clever innovative alu slat frame base reduces weight and means no condensation under the mattress
- Two sizes - 120cm or 140cm wide x 205cm long x 5cm mattress
- Waterproof tent PU3000mm and UPF50+ lining,
- Big door and windows for easy access and great views – with fabric/mesh options
- Side extrusions to attach racks, lights etc.
- Strip light, storage pockets, shoe bags, 2.3m telescopic ladder, and fittings included
- Accessories available include awning, annex and winter insulator options
Note - The tent body is 16cm in height so not a lot of room inside to store bedding - couple of sleeping bags laid out flat are ok but not pillows etc.
- Aluminium honeycomb plate top and extruded alu sides
- Aluminium slat base frame with heavy duty waterproof Oxford tent base above (not a solid alu sheet - see photos - reduces weight, bulk, cost, condensation and no water pooling)
- Patented gas strut system
- Fly - 210D Ripstop Poly Oxford, PU3000mm with silver coating
- Inner - 190gsm Ripstop Polycotton PU2000mm
- Floor - 210D Poly Oxford, PU2000mm
- Grey and black tent, black anti scratch top
- Inner size - 205cm long x 120cm wide x 110/90cm high
- Packed size - 218cm x 132cm x 19cm (+ 6cm if using top racks)
- Weight - 55kg tent + 7kg ladder
- Inner size - 205cm long x 140cm wide x 120/100cm high
- Packed size - 218cm x 152cm x 19cm (+ 6cm if using top racks)
- Weight - 64kg tent + 7kg ladder
Roof Top Tent Freight
- Auckland - pick up is ok from Rosedale
- North Island - $99 to ship to nearest PBT or Mainfreight depot and pick up from there
- South Island - $199 to ship to nearest PBT or Mainfreight depot and pick up from there
- For delivery to your address please contact us for an accurate quote - sometimes it's the same/similar price as depot or can be much higher depending on your location.