Winter too cold for camping? Think again and make the most of your Desert Cruiser roof top tent all year round.
The Detachable Thermal Liner from Wildland is designed to make winter camping possible by keeping you comfy and warm on cold winter nights. The insulated liner retains warmth inside and keeps the cold out. Simply attach it in colder conditions and remove it during warmer weather.
- Designed to fit Desert Cruiser hard shell roof tents
- provides insulating layer to tent for winter camping
- easily attached and removed from existing rings in your DC2 roof top tent
- Zips match existing door, windows and rear ventilation panel in DC2 tents
- Made of a sturdy 190T Triple layer with 90gsm fill
- 2 sizes for 120cm and 140cm width DC2 tents
- Weight 120cm - 2.1kg, 140cm - 2.5kg
- Packed Size 120cm approx 55cm x 20cm, 140cm approx 65cm x 20cm
*Remember to keep the inside of the tent ventilated to allow moisture to escape and prevent condensation build up - crack open one of the four zips to allow airflow.