It’s a bed and a tent. Camping is changing and this is great for those on the move driving from one place to another. Simply pull up and set up the cot tent quickly and easily, throw in your sleeping bag and you’re ready for a good night’s sleep.
Identical to the single model but larger in size measuring 220cm long x 120cm wide x 110cm high.
Has a double layered ‘tent’ with waterproof outer fly, vents and also an awning option. Weather permitting it’s no problem to use one inner layer only. The bed is of solid and sturdy steel construction and has fibreglass poles for the tent with waterproof fly. No mattress is included but wouldn’t be a problem to put one in for added comfort.
Comes in heavy duty carry bag.
*SHIPPING - Due to size this item is deemed oversized by courier companies and must be delivered by freight company. We offer rates for delivery to the nearest Mainfreight Depot and pick up from there - see shipping tab for details. Or delivery to your door is possible, charges depend on address - contact us for accurate freight quote.
**Not available for shipment to Australia.
- Size: 220cm x 120cm x 110cm
- Fly: 210D Oxford, 1500mm
- Inner: 210D Oxford, 800mm
- Base: 840D Oxford
- Frame: 19mm steel tube
- Weight: 19kg
- Packed size: 128cm x 90cm x 19cm
Freight charges for delivery to Mainfreight Depot and pick up from there listed below. For accurate quote for delivery to your address contact us for further details.
- Free - Pick up from Mt Roskill
- $59 - Mainfreight depots in Whangarei, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, Taupo, Napier, Gisborne, New Plymouth, Whanganui, Palmerston North, and Wellington
- $89 - Mainfreight depot in Kaitaia
- $109 - Mainfreight depots in Levin and Masterton
- $99 - Mainfreight depots in Blenheim, Nelson, Christchurch, Dunedin
- $129 - Mainfreight depots in Cromwell, Oamaru, Invercargill
- $189 - Mainfreight depots in Gore and Ashburton