Packed with comfort-focused features like ergonomic cork grips and Bloom grip extensions, plus our highly packable Z-pole collapsible system, the Pursuit FLZ is a premium pole option for any hiker. BD proprietary grip geometry and shape, with two grip sizes optimized for larger and smaller hands, make for more comfortable hand positions as well as reduces hand fatigue. Natural cork grips manage moisture while extensions – made from Bloom, an algae infused foam – provide additional hand positions on steep ascents. Solution 2.0 wrist straps are made from post-consumer recycled fibers. Other features include a thoughtfully-designed soft-touch FlickLock+ for quick and easy adjustments.
- Ergonomic grip and grip top designed to improve comfort and reduce hand fatigue
- Grip extensions made from Bloom, an algae infused foam, for additional hand positions
- Natural cork grips provide comfort and manage moisture
- Solution 2.0 wrist straps made from post-consumer recycled fibers.
- Z-Pole collapsible system for easy stowage
- Soft-touch FlickLock+ makes for quick and easy adjustments
- 4-Season fl ex tips with trekking baskets (snow baskets included)
- Interchangeable carbide tech tip
- 1.5 mm hex bit tool built into shaft for in-field maintenance
- Unisex usable length of 110-125cm with a S/M grip size, 545g per pair, 63cm collapsed length, black-foam green colour
- Unisex usable length of 125-140cm with a M/L grip size, 565g per pair, 68cm collapsed length, black-octane red colour