Beach umbrella won't do it? The Orson vehicle awning is built for those who love to get out and enjoy the outdoors. Easy to use and super convenient, set up a 2m x 2.5m or 2.5m x 2.5m shelter extending off the side of your vehicle in a couple of minutes. Great for casual days out or serious camping set up next to a roof top tent or with a tent or swag underneath.
- Ripstop Canvas - not polyester
- Aluminium connectors - not plastic
- L brackets and fixings included
Protection from the elements under a tough, waterproof Ripstop Polycotton canvas awning. Built with high quality aluminium twin tracks and poles, aluminium hinge joints, a quality product engineered to perform and last.
Pair up with a front wall or side walls for even greater set up options and uses. Better yet use together with a roof top tent and build your home away from home.
*photos show 2x2.5m awning
**these are deemed oversized so can only be sent with freight companies - shipping rates are for main urban centres or pick up from the freight depot. See FREIGHT tab below for more details
SKU ORRTTAAWN2 and ORRTTAAWN2.5
- Forest Green colour
- Two size available - 2m along vehicle x 2.5m away from vehicle or 2.5m x 2.5m
- Long lasting 280gsm Ripstop Polycotton canvas awning (not cheaper polyester)
- Waterproof PU2000mm and taped seams
- Easy set up with pivoting durable aluminium joints - not plastic
- Reinforced twist lock poles with anti-scratch finish 22/25mm diameter
- Simple stowing of poles within the high grade aluminium twin tracks
- Tough weatherproof 680gsm laminated travel cover
- Waterproof zipper with SBS zip
- Alloy profiles with end caps so no sharp edges are exposed
- Includes reinforced L brackets and fixings including T bolts to secure to standard roof rack channels
- Size: 200cm x 250cm or 250cm x 250cm
- Fabric: Green 280gsm Ripstop Polycotton canvas PU2000mm
- Fixings: includes 2 x 17cm long L brackets, 8 x nuts and bolts, 2 guy ropes and pegs
- Packed Weight: 11kg or 13kg
Attaching Awning To Your Roof Racks
The awning is easy to attach to most roof racks. Two 17cm long L brackets, T bolts and nuts included. Roof rack bars usually have channels or tracks - T bolts slide into the channels and the brackets are bolted on in.