Beach umbrella won't do it? The Orson vehicle awning is built for those who love to get out and enjoy the outdoors. Easy to use and super convenient, set up a 2m x 2.5m shelter extending off the side of your vehicle in minutes. Great for casual days out or serious camping.
Protection from the elements under a tough Ripstop Polycotton canvas awning, UV50+ and waterproof. Built with high quality aluminium twin tracks and poles, hinges, travel bag and YKK zip, engineered to perform and last.
Pair up with a front wall or side walls for even greater set up options and uses. Better yet use together with a roof top tent and build your home away from home.
- Most popular size - 2m along vehicle x 2.5m away from vehicle
- Long lasting 280gsm Ripstop Polycotton canvas awning (not cheaper polyester)
- Designed to keep sun’s rays out UV50+
- Waterproof PU2000mm and taped seams
- Easy set up with pivoting strengthened nylon joints and reinforced twist lock poles with anti-scratch finish
- Simple stowing of poles within high grade aluminium twin tracks
- Tough weatherproof 600gsm laminated travel cover
- Quality YKK zip eliminates jamming and keeps dirt and dust out
- Alloy profiles with end caps so no sharp edges are exposed
- Includes reinforced L brackets and fixings to secure to racks
Size: 200cm x 250cm
Fabric: 280gsm Ripstop Polycotton canvas, UV50+ and PU2000mm coatings
Fixings: includes 2 x L brackets, 8 x nuts and bolts, 2 x guyrope and pegs
Packed Weight: 11.1kg
Attaching awning to your roof racks
The awning is easy to attach to L brackets. Just need to make sure the L brackets can be secured to your roof rack system ok. In most cases your roof rack brand will have a range of accessories available that make it easy.
Roof rack bars often have channels or tracks inside them - square nuts sit in the channels in the racks and the brackets are just screwed into these nuts.
Check with your roof rack brand retailers and they should have a quick answer for you. Or if you have any questions ask us here
The awnings are considered oversized as they are packed in a 210cm long box. Shipping is via mainfreight and not available with usual courier services. Please contact us for an accurate quote on delivery to your address.
General pricing - TBC depending on your location
North Island $29
South Island $39