The Intents Outdoors Titan 2 is a lightweight camping tent designed to offer plenty of room and work as a great base camp for your next trip. Tough, durable materials, built to handle bad weather, with plenty of features for year round use.
The Titan 2 packs a punch, low weight yet with a priority on tough practical use and function, comfort, durability and ability to handle all weather.
If you're having trouble deciding which tent is right for you, click here for a chart comparing the main specs of all our tents.
- durable Ripstop Polyester fly and tough 150D Oxford floor
- high waterproof ratings - PU3000mm fly and the max PU10,000mm floor
- 4 aluminium pole structure means greater strength and stability
- spacious inner measures 135cm wide x 225cm long - good for taller users
- vertical inner walls maximise usable space and headroom inside
- double entry for easy access for 2
- 2 big vestibules for plenty of storage options, and shelter in rain
- doors can be opened yet will not get wet when entering/leaving in rain
- solid fabric inner walls for better insulation and warmth, with mesh panels for ventilation
- double layered fabric or mesh inner 'D' doors for ventilation/warmth depending on conditions
- 2 air vents on fly can be opened/closed
- 4 inner storage pockets and small gear loft included
- rope, pegs, drawstring carry bag included
- extra groundsheet/footprint available (purchased separately) - sits under the floor of the tent, waterproof 75D Polyester PU3000mm, weighs approx 200g
- Fly: 68D 185T Ripstop Polyester, PU3000mm, taped seams
- Inner: 68D 185T breathable Polyester and fine mesh
- Floor: 150D Oxford Polyester, PU10,000mm, taped seams
- Poles: T7001 Aluminium 8.5mm poles,
- Stakes: aluminium hook pegs (not red tri pegs)
- Inner measurements: 135cm w x 225cm l x 120cm h
- Packed size: approx 50cm length x 18cm diameter
- Packed Weight: 3.25kg (everything included)
We are based in Auckland, New Zealand. We ship around NZ, to Australia and around the world. If the shipping rate doesn't show for your country then please contact us and with your inquiry and we'll quote shipping cost for you asap.
Which courier service do we use? We typically use Castle Parcels and Post Haste couriers. Delivery is signature required (except for rural deliveries) … feel free to send us delivery instructions if you’d prefer courier to leave your item (no signature required).
PO Box delivery? Sorry, no delivery to PO Boxes by couriers.
Tracking details? Once your purchase is dispatched an automated email will be sent to you with the courier tracking details and link for you to follow your item's progress.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined to save on shipping costs but the final cost will depend on total weight, volume and destination. If unsure or you have a question, please contact us and we can let you know what combined cost will be. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does shipping take? We try to get your order on its way as soon as possible. Generally, when orders and payments are confirmed in the morning we do our best to ship them out on the same day. Orders confirmed in the afternoon will be dispatched the following day. For orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend, they will be sent out on Monday.
Typical delivery times are next working day for Auckland and North Island addresses and 2 working days for South Island delivery. Add an extra day for rural (RD) addresses. Note that during the December peak season courier company delivery may experience some delays due to greater volumes.
If for any reason you have not received your order in the expected timeframe, please refer to the emailed tracking link and contact the courier company with your tracking number. As the courier service is ‘signature required’, if you are not home to receive your order when it is delivered, a calling card is left for you to arrange a convenient time for redelivery.
Which service do we use? We use eParcels - items are picked up by NZ Post and sent to Australia where they are delivered by Australia Post. Delivery is signature required. Faster courier services are also available with FedEx but please note that rates are for major cities only. For rural areas please contact us to confirm pricing as this can vary greatly.
Customs duties and GST charges? The receiver is responsible for any import duties or GST charges.
Are tracking details provided? When dispatched you will receive an automated email with the tracking details and link.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined and shipping rates to Australia are calculated on a weight basis. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does delivery take? Delivery time for eParcels is 3-10 working days depending on delivery location (and as long as items are not held up by Australian customs for inspection). For FedEx delivery to major cities is usually 3-4 working days.
Where can you ship to? We can ship to pretty much every country around the world with rates depending on weight and country. If shipping rates show up for your country, contact us with a quick inquiry with the product you're interested in, destination country and zip code and we'll get back to you with an accurate quote as soon as possible.
Which service do we use? Prices quoted are for NZ Post tracked parcel service. Parcels are shipped with NZ Post and handed on to local postal services for delivery in your home country. Most services are tracked and usually takes 3-10 working days depending on destination. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your purchase has been dispatched.
How about express courier services? We can also send items via FedEx which is quicker, tracked and signature required. This service is more expensive - please contact us if interested and we can quote you the actual price depending on product you're interested in and delivery destination.
What about import duties and taxes? Please note that any taxes or customs duties due for purchases entering your home country are not included in the purchase price and must be paid for by the recipient.