The Ace is a lightweight 2.05kg (packed weight, everything included) one person hiking tent ideal for backpackers, trampers and hikers, cyclists and motorcyclists.
Designed to be tough and durable, to handle harsh and wet conditions with fully waterproof PU3000mm fly and highest available PU10,000mm waterproof coating. Durable materials with 68D Ripstop Polyester fly and double the standard thickness 150D Oxford floor.
Easily pitched and with the added bonus of an oversized vestibule with enough space to store your gear or give more options in the rain. Comes in handy compression strap carry bag.
(Note - the new Ace tents now have our Intents Outdoors logo instead of our Orson logo - exactly the same design and specs as in previous years)
- tough, durable all weather 1 person tent
- fully waterproof with PU3000mm fly and highest available PU10,000mm floor
- hardy double usual thickness 150D Oxford floor
- double wall, freestanding design
- fully enclosed inner with easy side entry
- ceiling gear loft and storage pockets
- extra large vestibule for greater storage options
- comes in compression strap carry bag
- Sleeps: 1 person
- Seasons: 3-4
- Colour: Green or Orange
- Inner Measurements: 220cm x 81cm x 91cm
- Outer fly: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester, PU 3000mm, taped seams
- Inner: 68D 185T BR, WR Polyester and fine mesh
- Floor: 150D Oxford Polyester, PU 10,000mm, taped seams
- Poles: shock corded 8.5mm Aluminium 7001 T6 x 2
- Pegs: 7.5cm Aluminium stakes x 13
- Carry bag: compression carry bag
- Packed size: approx. 40cm x 14cm diameter
- Packed Weight: 2.05kg (everything included)