The Orson all-weather Ace 1 lightweight tent is a great choice for solo hikers, hunters, backpackers, cyclists, and motorcyclists who require a robust, lightweight tent to handle NZ's harsh and wet conditions. Weighing just 2.15kg, it is easy to pack and transport with its compact compression strap carry bag.
This 1 person tent features a waterproof Ripstop Polyester PU4000mm fly and a heavy duty 150D Oxford PU10,000mm floor making it ideal for year round use. Plenty of fabric on the inner walls and a double leyered door for greater insualtion in winter and allows you to keep it well ventitlated in summer.
Roomy interior for 1 measuring 220cm long x 81cm wide. Pitching the Orson Ace 1 tent is a breeze, and the oversized vestibule provides plenty of space for your gear or extra shelter in wet weather. Whether you're a seasoned tramper or a first-time backpacker, the Ace is a great investment for your outdoor adventures in NZ's changeable conditons.
- Tough, durable all weather 1 person tent
- Fully waterproof with PU4000mm fly and PU10,000mm floor
- Hardy double usual thickness 150D Oxford floor
- Double wall, freestanding design, easy access side entry
- Well insulated with fabric inner walls and mesh options for summer use
- Fully enclosed inner with easy side entry
- Handy ceiling gear loft included, and storage pockets
- Extended vestibule for greater storage options
- Comes in compression strap carry bag
- Sleeps: 1 person
- Seasons: 3-4
- Colour: Olive Green or Orange
- Inner Measurements: 220cm x 81cm x 91cm
- Outer fly: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester, PU4000mm, taped seams
- Inner: 68D 185T BR, WR Polyester and fine mesh
- Floor: 150D Oxford Polyester, PU 10,000mm, taped seams
- Poles: shock corded 8.5mm Aluminium 7001 T6 x 2
- Pegs: 17.5cm Aluminium stakes x 13
- Carry bag: compression carry bag
- Packed size: approx. 40cm x 14cm diameter
- Packed Weight: 2.15kg (everything included)