We have a new shipment arriving at the end of Sept. Limited quantity remaining, and recommend contacting us if you are interested.
Semi-permanent, heavy duty, durable 6m x 6m glamping tent suitable for all types of glamping set ups on farms, orchards, lifestyle blocks, camp grounds and the like. Perfect opportunity to earn some extra revenue or set up your palace for personal use.
Durable construction with strong aluminium pole structure, heavy duty PVC fly and detachable sides and canvas tent that handles NZ's changeable weather. Very spacious with 6x6m footprint, 6x4m tent and max height of 2.6m. Straightforward, simple set up that does not require designated deck or special skills.
5 year warranty on poles, 2 years warranty on PVC cover and canvas tent.
- Ideal for long term glamping on picturesque lifestyle block or farm
- Perfect to build extra revenue income stream with great ROI potential.
- Big enough to be set up as luxury glamping accommodation.
- Large front covered area to enjoy the outdoors.
- Designed to withstand NZ's changeable weather conditions.
- Made using durable materials to be left up over long periods.
- Designed to offer maximum space inside and out.
- Relatively easy to set up and take down.
A big tent designed for the glamping market. Built big and tough with long lasting durable materials to be set up and left over the long spring, summer, autumn and winter months.
- A tough PVC roof secured over the frame for protection from sun and rain.
- PVC Side wall panels with clear PVC windows - unzip and roll up in good weather or unroll and zip them into place for bad weather or to protect canvas tent walls when not in use. (*differs from panels shown in photos/video - this improvement makes the tent easier to use and has been made based on suggestions from users)
- Large PVC front awning for outdoor living under cover
- can be used without inner tent
- Inner tent suspended from underside of frame
- Breathable, mold resistant 400gsm polycotton canvas
- 24sqm internal area (4m long by 6m wide) enough for plenty of furnishings
- 6 large windows with mesh layer
- Heavy duty PVC floor sewn in
- Large front entrance can be zipped open for outdoor views and lifestyle
- Middle Curtain 'wall' divider to create 2 rooms
- Covered front entrance area 2m long x 6m wide for covered outdoor living no matter the conditions.
- Strong framework easily assembled
- Long lasting strong Aluminium tube frame - will not rust.
- Aluminium 3mm tube poles 5cm diameter - 2m pole sections connected with aluminium elbow joints.
- Can be set up over ground or secured to wooden deck
- Total size: 6m x 6m = 36sqm
- Interior size: 4m x 6m = 24sqm
- Covered awning: 2m x 6m = 12sqm
- Side height 1.9m, centre height 2.6m
- Inner tent 400gsm Polycotton canvas
- Roof and floor 500gsm heavy duty PVC
- Weight 130+ kg
Freight charges vary depending on delivery address. Contact us for an accurate quote.
We are based in Auckland, New Zealand. We ship around NZ, to Australia and around the world. If the shipping rate doesn't show for your country then please contact us and with your inquiry and we'll quote shipping cost for you asap.
Which courier service do we use? We typically use Castle Parcels and Post Haste couriers. Delivery is signature required (except for rural deliveries) … feel free to send us delivery instructions if you’d prefer courier to leave your item (no signature required).
PO Box delivery? Sorry, no delivery to PO Boxes by couriers.
Tracking details? Once your purchase is dispatched an automated email will be sent to you with the courier tracking details and link for you to follow your item's progress.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined to save on shipping costs but the final cost will depend on total weight, volume and destination. If unsure or you have a question, please contact us and we can let you know what combined cost will be. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does shipping take? We try to get your order on its way as soon as possible. Generally, when orders and payments are confirmed in the morning we do our best to ship them out on the same day. Orders confirmed in the afternoon will be dispatched the following day. For orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend, they will be sent out on Monday.
Typical delivery times are next working day for Auckland and North Island addresses and 2 working days for South Island delivery. Add an extra day for rural (RD) addresses. Note that during the December peak season courier company delivery may experience some delays due to greater volumes.
If for any reason you have not received your order in the expected timeframe, please refer to the emailed tracking link and contact the courier company with your tracking number. As the courier service is ‘signature required’, if you are not home to receive your order when it is delivered, a calling card is left for you to arrange a convenient time for redelivery.
Which service do we use? We use eParcels - items are picked up by NZ Post and sent to Australia where they are delivered by Australia Post. Delivery is signature required. Faster courier services are also available with FedEx but please note that rates are for major cities only. For rural areas please contact us to confirm pricing as this can vary greatly.
Customs duties and GST charges? The receiver is responsible for any import duties or GST charges.
Are tracking details provided? When dispatched you will receive an automated email with the tracking details and link.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined and shipping rates to Australia are calculated on a weight basis. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does delivery take? Delivery time for eParcels is 3-10 working days depending on delivery location (and as long as items are not held up by Australian customs for inspection). For FedEx delivery to major cities is usually 3-4 working days.
Where can you ship to? We can ship to pretty much every country around the world with rates depending on weight and country. If shipping rates show up for your country, contact us with a quick inquiry with the product you're interested in, destination country and zip code and we'll get back to you with an accurate quote as soon as possible.
Which service do we use? Prices quoted are for NZ Post tracked parcel service. Parcels are shipped with NZ Post and handed on to local postal services for delivery in your home country. Most services are tracked and usually takes 3-10 working days depending on destination. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your purchase has been dispatched.
How about express courier services? We can also send items via FedEx which is quicker, tracked and signature required. This service is more expensive - please contact us if interested and we can quote you the actual price depending on product you're interested in and delivery destination.
What about import duties and taxes? Please note that any taxes or customs duties due for purchases entering your home country are not included in the purchase price and must be paid for by the recipient.