Every gram counts? The ultralight Klymit Inertia X Lite is one of the lightest inflatable air mats available at just 173g.
A 3/4 length mat (shortened version of the Inertia X Frame) it is ultra compact, super comfortable, and weights just 173g – the lightest pad in its class. Body mapping technology puts support where its needed, deep welds up the thermal efficiency, and patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology positions the chambers to maximize your sleeping bag’s performance and eliminate unnecessary materials that add weight. It inflates in just a couple of breaths, packs to about the size of a banana, and is built with durable fabrics for years of use.
- Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extra material to create an ultralight, minimalist design with great comfort and support for only 173g and packs to 15cm x 4cm
- Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
- Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
- The Right Size:: At 107cm long x 26cm wide x 4cm height, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
- Inflation and Deflation: Pad inflates in as few as 2-4 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve’s intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs
- Weight: 173g (225g including pump, stuff bag and repair patch)
- Dimensions: 107 cm x 46 cm x 4 cm
- Inflation: 2-4 Breaths
- Pack Size: 4 cm x 15 cm
- Fabric: 30D Top / 75D Bottom Polyester