An ultralight 2 person Ripstop Silnyon hiking tent. Indie 2 is built using high quality Ripstop Silnylon - an ultra lightweight fine nylon fabric much lighter than polyester and much stronger. A silicone coating on the upper side adds strength and a polyurethane coating on the underside means that factroy heat taped seams have been applied (no need for messy liquid seam sealants).
Built to provide great performance and weather handling, adaptability with its multi-pitch options, and all at just 1.3kg.
Read a user's review of the Indie 2.
Portability - An ideal lightweight tramping 2 person tent with double wall design for better ventilation and ability to deal with condensation. Weighs just 1.3kg and packs down to approx. 35cm x 15cm diameter so easily fits in your pack and a cinch when split between two. To reduce weight the tent is designed to stand using 2 trekking poles or also have optional 115cm alu poles available for purchase.
Weather performance – Strong design performs well in all weather. Constructed using light weight but durable 20D Ripstop Silnylon with PU3000mm underside coating and taped seams so is fully waterproof. Separate groundsheet also available for purchase to protect the floor and provide a better barrier against condensation.
Easy pitch – Quick, no fuss pitching. Just leave the inner hooked up to the fly, stake it out and insert poles and stake them out. This also ensure the inner remains dry when setting up in rain. Also has multi-pitch options to suit your needs – can be used as fly only, inner only or as double wall tent.
Easy entry/exit with identical 3 zip inverted ‘T’ inner doors on each side, no need to crawl over your partner to get out and allows for easy to access gear stowed in vestibule from either left or right side of the main pole.
Another great performance and value choice for adventure campers. Also available in Ripstop Polyester version.
- Ultralight 1.3kg, compact packed size
- Strong 20D Ripstop Silnylon (Silicone outer, PU coating underside)
- Waterproof PU3000mm with taped seams
- Double wall with fully enclosed inner
- Inverted T door for easy entry/exit and access to gear
- Good sized vestibules on each side to stow gear
- Requires 2 trekking poles or optional alu poles
- Reinforced pockets for pole ends to lot into
- Good ventilation with top vents and raised beaks on each side
- Keep inner attached to fly for simple, quick set up
- Multi-pitch options – fly only, inner only, or as double wall tent
- Optional 100cm x 200cm groundsheet available for purchase
- Easy pitch corner webbing tie out points
- Extra wall tie-outs to raise height if needed
- Quality 15cm lightweight red Y stakes – can be set up with 6, or 8 in windy conditions
- Carry bag
- *Free pole caps to set up inner only option, or to raise walls to give more internal headspace
- Sleeps: 2
- Seasons: 3
- Colour: Green
- Inner Measurements: 110cm wide x 210cm long x 110cm max height
- Outer fly: 20D 380T Ripstop Silnylon, PU 3000mm with Taped seams
- Inner: 20D Nylon mesh
- Floor: 20D 380T Ripstop Nylon Silicone / PU 3000mm with Taped seams
- Poles: not included – requires 2 trekking poles or 2 optional alu poles
- Pegs: 8 x 15cm alu Y stakes
- Carry bag: drawstring stuff sack
- Packed size: approx 27cm x 10cm diameter
For the gram counters ...
- Total packed weight: 1.33kg (everything included)
- Outer fly 680g
- Inner 525g
- Drawstring carry bag 20g
- Setting ropes 25g
- Pegs x 8pcs 70g
- Drawstring Peg bag 7g
- Tent packing tie cord 5g