The X-Pot 1.4L is great for solo campers, easy to carry when packed and perfect for backcountry camping cooking. The award-winning collapsible X-Pot combines innovation, space-saving capability and functionality features ideal for space conscious campers. Design features include an embedded stainless-steel ring in the rim which creates a rigid structure to provide confidence when cooking large volumes of food, a in-built strainer in the lid and the ability to collapse into a small disc that can easily slide into a backpack or camping box and neatly nest with other pieces in the series X-series.
- BPA-free, food-grade heat resistant silicone.
- Hard anodized aluminum base conducts heat really well for outdoor gourmet cooking.
- The durable, translucent pot lid with strainer shortens boil time - no need to lift the lid to check the boil.
- A stainless-steel ring embedded in the rim provides stability.
- Measurements are molded into the silicone rubber sidewalls.
- Silicone handles secure the lid to the pot for transport.
- Dimensions: 19cm x 6.4cm
- Packed size: 19cm x 4.5cm
- Safe filled volume: 1L
- Weight 283g
- Base: 100% hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum;
- Body: 100% food grade, heat resistant silicone;
- Lid: 100% PCTG
- BPA free