Specifically designed for women, Sea To Summit's Journey™ JOII Sleeping Bag has more down overall as women tend to sleep colder than men, with THERMOLITE® panels under the foot area to keep feet warmer and a cut that is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder. Great for winter use with temp ratings of -8°C comfort and -15°C Lower comfort.
Other features include vertical baffles in the chest area so the ULTRA-DRY Down™ 650+ loft duck down stays put, a side baffle maintaining a 60/40 fill ratio with more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation, lightweight fabrics to cut down on weight and packed size, a panelled hood with drawcord. A foot zip for ventilation and the full-length side zip also means you can use the bag as a quilt.
Regular weighs 1180g and long 1290g.
- Women’s specific tapered rectangular shape
- Lightweight fabrics for reduced weight and bulk
- Large internal security pocket
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Two-way #5 YKK® side and separate foot zip allows bag to double as a quilt and provides extra ventilation options
- 3D side-wall baffle maximises down insulation right to the edge of the bag
- 3D hood draws in tight when needed
- Responsible Down Standard 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ offers excellent insulation and compressibility
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil™ compression bag and storage cell
- Recommended User Height: Reg up to 170 cm, Long up to 183cm
- Packed Dimensions: Reg ø18 x 40 cm, Long ø20 x 40 cm
- Temp ratings: -8°C comfort and -15°C Lower comfort EN13537
- Volume Compressed: Reg 8.4L, Long 9.9L
- Compression Sack Volume (Compressed): 14 to 4.5L sack volume
- Weight: Reg 1180 grams, Long 1290 grams
- Fill Weight: 700g (Regular), 780g (Long)
- Shoulder width: 74cm (Regular), 75cm (Long)
- Foot width: 49cm (Regular), 51cm (Long)
- Shell and lining: 100% Nylon (30D shell and 20D lining)
- Filling Material: ULTRA-DRY Down™ 650+ Loft Duck Down (min. 85% down)
- Stuff sack: 100% Nylon