Designed with ultralight backpacking in mind the Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ Dry Sack is made from lightweight 15D siliconized Nylon. With the use of featherweight 15D fabric, these are perfect for use inside your pack to keep gear organized and dry.
Using a hypalon roll-top closure that doesn't wick moisture, an oval base for easy packing, these are fully seam sealed for water resistance.
Compact and ultralight making them ideal for backpacking, climbing, cycle touring and modular packing where lightweight and low bulk is key.
- Ultra-Sil Nano 15D Nylon fabric for high strength to weight performance
- Ultra-Sil Nano has a 1,200mm hydrostatic head
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Siliconized fabric with a smooth finish for easy packing
- Compact and super lightweight with an oval base design for easy packing
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use
- Intended for use inside a bag or backpack - Keep it inside your pack and away from hard edges and corners
Suggested uses ...
1 liter: wallet, ear buds / personal headphones
2 liter: first aid essentials (avoid hard or sharp objects), gloves/beanie hats
4 liter: shell jacket, gloves/beanie hat, or day-hiking essentials
8 liter: a two-season down sleeping bag or quilt, or dry clothes for backpacking
13 liter: a three-season down sleeping bag, or all your clothes for an ultralight backpacking trip
20 liter: a three-season synthetic sleeping bag plus a liner
35 liter: use as a full pack liner for overnight (30+L) ultralight backpacks
Sizes and specs
Made from Ultra-Sil® Nano 15D nylon
|1L||13g||13 x 7.5 x 24cm|
|2L||16g||15 x 9.5 x 28.5cm|
|4L||19g||17 x 11.2 x 33cm|
|8L||24g||20 x 15 x 47cm|
|13L||27.5g||22.5 x 16.5 x 52cm|
|20L||36g||26 x 20 x 63cm|
|35L||46g||31 x 25 x 70cm|