Sea To Summit Treeline™ TLI Sleeping Bags are simple, durable, affordable down bags, ideal for three season adventures with temperature ratings 2°C comfort, -3°C lower limit and extreme limit -19°C.
It has a 600+ loft duck down fill (Responsible Down Standard certified) for warmth with the two-way side zip allowing ventilation in warmer weather.
Other features include durable yet compressible shell and lining fabrics, an internal drawcord in the hood and neck draft tube for a sleek outer, an internal pocket to keep your smaller valuables safe or batteries warm and a bit of extra room in the shoulder and hip for easy movement.
Available in 2 sizes - regular (970g, good for users up to 183cm height) and long (1120g, good for users up to 198cm height).
- mummy shape with fitted hood for a little more wriggle space while still providing efficient warmth
- Super-compressible and lofty 600+ Down (Responsible Down Standard)
- 50D Nylon shell and lining fabric provide extra durability with good compressibility
- Internal chest pocket to keep valuables secure, or batteries warm
- Draft tube along zip prevents heat loss
- Internal draw cords in the hood and neck draft tube for streamlined exterior finish
- Two-way YKK® #5 side zip with anti-snag system for easy access and ventilation options
- Supplied with stuff sack and storage cell for compact storage
- 2°C comfort rating woman / minus 3°C Lower comfort rating for men
- This bag can be paired with another
- Fits: up to 183cm height
- Weight: 970g
- Shoulder width: 77cm, Foot width: 51cm
- Packed size: 32 x 20cm diameter
- Compression: 5.4L
- Fits: up to 198cm height
- Weight: 1120g
- Shoulder width: 82cm, Foot width: 53cm
- Packed size: 34 x 21cm diameter
- Compression: 6.1L
- Colour: Charcoal grey
- Shell: 50D Nylon
- Lining: 50D Nylon
- Primary Filling Material: 600+ DUCK DOWN (Min. 75% Down),
- Stuffsack: 100% Polyester excluding Trims