The value-oriented Trailhead™ THIII Sleeping Bag is a synthetic-filled bag for weekend adventurers and new campers in cold conditions. It has a tapered shape that provides more space and comfort than a mummy-shaped bag and a full-length zip that lets you open it out for use as a quilt and there is a second slider on the zip that allows you to open just the foot area for ventilation when you need it. The unique WaveLoft™ construction and THERMOLITE® insulation provide extra loft and trap warm air for increased warmth when it gets cold.
Regular good for up to 183cm height, weighs 1370g or Long good for up to 198cm height, weighs 1530g.
Temperature ratings of 1°C comfort for women and -7°C Lower comfort for men.
- Tapered rectangular shape for more space and comfort than a traditional mummy bag
- WaveLoft™ construction for extra warmth and loft
- Lining fabrics attached to shell prevents tangles
- 30D DWR Nylon shell and 20D Nylon lining are lightweight and very compressible fabrics
- Full length #5 YKK® zip allows bag to open out flat and be used as a quilt
- Second zip slider in footbox for versatile ventilation
- Oversized zip draft tubes with anti-snag
- Includes a stuff sack
- Note that this bag is not designed to pair with another
Temps: minus 1°C comfort EN13537 rating woman / minus 7°C Lower comfort EN13537 rating for men
|Average Weight||1370g (Regular), 1530g (Long)|
|Outer Material||30D DWR nylon|
|Inner Material||20D nylon|
|Recommended User Height||~183cm||~198cm|
|Internal Chest Circumference||152cm||162cm|
|Internal Hip Circumference||146cm||157cm|
|Internal Foot Circumference||102cm||108cm|