The SPIII is perfect for colder months with a comfort rating of -2° and lower limit of -8°
Weighs just 665g (reg) or 745g (long) and packs down small.
- Contoured mummy shape for comfort and efficient insulation
- Expedition mummy bag sizing provides extra space for layered clothing or extra wriggle room
- Responsible Down Standard 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down™ for maximum insulation value
- Ultralight 7D and 10D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Uses a full box baffle construction to accommodate extra down and reduce cold spots
- Full side zip with two sliders provides easy access and extra ventilation options
- Zip draft tube, hood and front neck draft collar to prevent warmth being lost when it's needed
- Includes Ultra-Sil™ Nano Compression Bag for compact storage
- Note that this bag is not designed to pair with another
- Fits to: 183cm (Regular), 198cm (Long)
- Shoulder Width: 77cm (Regular), 81cm (Long)
- Foot Width: 47cm (Regular), 50cm (Long)
- Rolled Size: ⌀15 x 35cm
- Compression: 4.6 litres (Regular), 5.4 litres (Long), 6 to 2 litres sack volume
- Fill: ULTRA-DRY Down™ 850+ Loft premium Goose Down (min. 90% down)
- Fill Weight: 430g (Regular), 485g (Long)
- Average Weight: 665g (Regular), 745g (Long)
- Outer Material: 10D nylon Inner Material: 7D nylon
- Temperature Rating: minus 2°C comfort EN13537 rating woman / minus 8°C Lower comfort EN13537 rating for men
- ULTRA-DRY Down™: With the introduction of water-repellent ULTRA-DRY Down™ Seat to Summit have virtually eliminated the negative effects moisture has on down. The ULTRA-DRY Down™ water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture and condensation from inside the bag. It is a permanent (no loss of treatment effect has been seen in over 14 wash cycles) Nano-level water repellent polymer treatment applied to Sea to Summit high loft, high quality down. The Nano-thin treatment vastly improves the down's reaction to water without effecting its weight or loft performance. ULTRA-DRY Down™ retains over 60% more loft and absorbs 30% less moisture when compared with untreated down. Sea to Summit sleeping bags dry out 60% faster than bags with untreated down. The Nano-level treatment also inhibits bacterial and microbial growth, which makes Sea to Summit sleeping bags more hygienic and improves their lifespan.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS): The RDS is helping to shift the entire down and feather industry towards more humane animal rearing and handling practices. Overseen by the industry leading Textile Exchange, the RDS requires independent, third party assessments of all aspects of animal rearing and handling throughout the entire supply chain. By only using down that meets the audited requirements of the RDS we can have confidence that each phase of the collection process has been completed with the welfare and ethical treatment of waterfowl in mind. To find out more about how the RDS is improving animal welfare during down collection, please visit responsibledown.org (link will open a new window).
We are based in Auckland, New Zealand. We ship around NZ, to Australia and around the world. If the shipping rate doesn't show for your country then please contact us and with your inquiry and we'll quote shipping cost for you asap.
Which courier service do we use? We typically use Castle Parcels and Post Haste couriers. Delivery is signature required (except for rural deliveries) … feel free to send us delivery instructions if you’d prefer courier to leave your item (no signature required).
PO Box delivery? Sorry, no delivery to PO Boxes by couriers.
Tracking details? Once your purchase is dispatched an automated email will be sent to you with the courier tracking details and link for you to follow your item's progress.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined to save on shipping costs but the final cost will depend on total weight, volume and destination. If unsure or you have a question, please contact us and we can let you know what combined cost will be. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does shipping take? We try to get your order on its way as soon as possible. Generally, when orders and payments are confirmed in the morning we do our best to ship them out on the same day. Orders confirmed in the afternoon will be dispatched the following day. For orders placed on Friday afternoons or over the weekend, they will be sent out on Monday.
Typical delivery times are next working day for Auckland and North Island addresses and 2 working days for South Island delivery. Add an extra day for rural (RD) addresses. Note that during the December peak season courier company delivery may experience some delays due to greater volumes.
If for any reason you have not received your order in the expected timeframe, please refer to the emailed tracking link and contact the courier company with your tracking number. As the courier service is ‘signature required’, if you are not home to receive your order when it is delivered, a calling card is left for you to arrange a convenient time for redelivery.
Which service do we use? We use eParcels - items are picked up by NZ Post and sent to Australia where they are delivered by Australia Post. Delivery is signature required. Faster courier services are also available with FedEx but please note that rates are for major cities only. For rural areas please contact us to confirm pricing as this can vary greatly.
Customs duties and GST charges? The receiver is responsible for any import duties or GST charges.
Are tracking details provided? When dispatched you will receive an automated email with the tracking details and link.
Can shipping be combined? Purchases can be combined and shipping rates to Australia are calculated on a weight basis. Maximum weight is limited to 25kg to send in one package.
How long does delivery take? Delivery time for eParcels is 3-10 working days depending on delivery location (and as long as items are not held up by Australian customs for inspection). For FedEx delivery to major cities is usually 3-4 working days.
Where can you ship to? We can ship to pretty much every country around the world with rates depending on weight and country. If shipping rates show up for your country, contact us with a quick inquiry with the product you're interested in, destination country and zip code and we'll get back to you with an accurate quote as soon as possible.
Which service do we use? Prices quoted are for NZ Post tracked parcel service. Parcels are shipped with NZ Post and handed on to local postal services for delivery in your home country. Most services are tracked and usually takes 3-10 working days depending on destination. You will receive an email with the tracking number once your purchase has been dispatched.
How about express courier services? We can also send items via FedEx which is quicker, tracked and signature required. This service is more expensive - please contact us if interested and we can quote you the actual price depending on product you're interested in and delivery destination.
What about import duties and taxes? Please note that any taxes or customs duties due for purchases entering your home country are not included in the purchase price and must be paid for by the recipient.