Sea to Summit's new ultralight Spark SPII sleeping bag is designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size. Great for adventure when you need a high performance sleeping bag but don’t want to be weighed down by one, Sea to Summit’s Spark Series Bags are what you reach for.
The Spark II's temperature rating is 4°C Comfort, -2°C Lower limit (-18°C Extreme). Weighs just 490g and packs down to 25cm x 13cm diameter.
The Spark SPII combines ULTRA-DRY Down™ 850+ loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK® zip, high-performance 10D nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics and a contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation and superior performance.
Other features include a hybrid construction with box wall baffles over the torso for core warmth and a sewn through construction at the legs to shave weight, a half-length zip and a draft tube and a full hood to keep in your warmth. A 3-season adventure bag.
- Contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, with updated sizing that provides extra room for shoulders and hips
- RDS 850+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down for superior insulating power, moisture resistance and compressibility (Responsible Down Standard certified)
- 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Horizontal sewn-through baffles in the lower half of the bag minimise weight
- Half zip with two sliders to aid access and allow ventilation from bag's mid-section
- Draft tube and draft collar prevents heat loss through the zipper and hood
- Includes storage cell and lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag for compact storage.
NOTE: This bag is not designed to pair with another.
- Colour: Dark Grey / Yellow
- Weight: 490g (fill weight 300g)
- Circumference Dimensions: chest 150cm x hip 130cm x foot 88cm
- User Height: up to 183cm
- Compression Sack Size: 2XS
- Length: Regular
- Shape: Mummy
- Insulation Type: RDS 850+ Loft ULTRA-DRY
- Temperature Ratings: 4°C Comfort, -2°C Lower limit, -18°C Extreme
- Zipper Position : Left