Sea to Summit's new ultralight Spark SPI sleeping bag is designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size. Great for adventure when you need a high performance sleeping bag but don’t want to be weighed down by one, Sea to Summit’s Spark Series Bags are what you reach for.
The Spark I temperature rating is 9°C Comfort, 5°C Lower limit (-9°C Extreme). Regular weighs just 340g and long 385g and packs down to approx 25cm x 13cm diameter.
The Spark SPI combines ULTRA-DRY Down™ 850+ loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK® zip, high-performance 10D nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics and a contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation and superior performance.
Other features include a hybrid construction with box wall baffles over the torso for core warmth and a sewn through construction at the legs to shave weight, a half-length zip and a draft tube and a full hood to keep in your warmth. A 3-season bag ideal for mid-summer fast hikes or adventure racing.
- Contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, with updated sizing that provides extra room for shoulders and hips
- RDS 850+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down for superior insulating power, moisture resistance and compressibility (Responsible Down Standard certified)
- 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Horizontal sewn-through baffles in the lower half of the bag minimise weight
- Half zip with two sliders to aid access and allow ventilation from bag's mid-section
- Draft tube and draft collar prevents heat loss through the zipper and hood
- Includes storage cell and lightweight Ultra-Sil compression bag for compact storage.
- Colour: Light Grey / Yellow
- Shape: Mummy
- Length: Regular or Long
- Weight: Reg 340g, Long 385g
- Circumference Dimensions: Reg chest 150cm x hip 130cm x foot 88cm, Long chest 158cm x hip 138cm x foot 94cm
- User Height: Reg up to 183cm, Long up to 198cm
- Insulation Type: RDS 850+ Loft ULTRA-DRY
- Temperature Ratings: 9°C Comfort, 5°C Lower limit, -9°C Extreme