Our Spark Series bags is what you reach for when you need a high performance sleeping bag but don’t want to be weighed down by one.
Sea To Summits SP0 is their lightest ultralight sleeping bag weighing in at just 225g for the regular and 260g for the long version. Great for ultralight users on its own i warmer summer months and doubles as a sleeping bag liner for colder winter use. Compact compressed packed volumes of 0.9L and 1.3L and with temp ratings of 14°C Comfort and 10°C Lower limit.
The secret to the impressive performance is a combination of premium materials and careful design. The RDS 850+ Loft premium goose down, light-gauge #3 YKK® zip and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining fabrics set the stage for superior performance. These materials are combined with a contoured mummy design for efficient insulation, and that mummy design is then tweaked for each model to best fit the use scenario.
The ULTRA-DRY Down protection also makes the Spark an impressive hard-alpine or adventure racing bag, where every gram is counted and down has never been a viable option.
Ultra-light and technical, our Spark Series bags are designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size.
- Contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation
- Ideal for mid-summer fast hikes or adventure racing
- Doubles as a liner to significantly boost the warmth of a second bag
- Ultralight 7D fabrics for minimal weight and packed size
- RDS 850+ Loft Premium Goose ULTRA-DRY Down for maximum insulation value
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Sewn through box baffle construction to minimise weight and keep down in position
- Ultra-Sil stuff sack
- Colour: Yellow
- Shape: Mummy
- Length: Regular or Long
- Weight: Reg 225g, Long 260g
- Compressed volume: Reg 0.9L, Long 1.3L
- Circumference Dimensions: Reg chest 150cm x hip 130cm x foot 88cm, Long chest 158cm x hip 138cm x foot 94cm
- User Height: Reg up to 183cm, Long up to 198cm
- Insulation Type: RDS 850+ Loft ULTRA-DRY
- Temperature Ratings: 14°C Comfort, 10°C Lower limit, -2°C Extreme
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: GOOSE DOWN (Min. 90% Down), Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims