The medium Escapist Tarp weighs 300g, measures 260cm x 200cm and protects one to two sleepers from the rain when set up close to the ground as an A-Frame.
Escape to the wild with the versatile and ultra-lightweight tarp shelter for minimalist adventurers. The eight Hypalon™ tie-out points will each hold the tip of a trekking pole and have cord adjusters and reflective guy lines pre-attached. These eight versatile points help the Escapist achieve a wide variety of setup options and also attach easily to the Escapist Mesh Inners, available separately.
Great when set up as a tent awning, sun shelter or covered kitchen area.
- Made from tape seam-sealed waterproof 15 Denier Sil/PU coated 1,200mm waterhead rated Nylon
- Eight Hypalon™ and bar-tack reinforced tie-out points
- Extremely lightweight and compact
- Reinforced corners with cord lock and guy lines (which can be adjusted from under the tarp)
- A trekking pole can be placed through the circular bar tack
- Large version comfortably sleeps two people with space for gear